01 - Phe and Kevin Clark

Reader's POV

"Phe! Phe! Don't run too fast!"

A woman ran down the hallways in the mall, catching up to her 4-year old kid, with short, black hair that reached her shoulders, wearing a pink dress, giggling as if it was fun.

"Phe! Wait!"

The woman had long, brown hair, and wearing casual clothes, a sweatshirt, jeans, and white shoes.

"Phe!" She finally grabbed the little girl's hand, "Don't ever run from Mommy again."

The little girl giggled, satisfied, the woman carried her, not letting her go, but accidentally bumped into another woman, who was holding her shopping bags.

"Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry." the woman apologized, but her face slowly turned into a shocked one. "Victoria?"

"Abigail?" the other woman whom was called, Victoria, let go of her shopping bags, and stretched out her arms.

The woman, so called, Abigail, gently let go of her daughter, and embraced the hug. They hugged for another 5 minutes.

"It's been so long!" They finally let go. "And I saw you have a cutie pie there."

Victoria looked at the little girl, hiding behind her mother's right leg.

"Yeah." Abigail laughed slightly looking down at her daughter, "She can be really hyper, but she is loving, her name's Phoenix. Do you have a child?"

"Yes, I do, his name is Kevin Clark."

Abigail looked around for the boy, she was talking about.

"Where is he?"

"He's somewhere playing with his cousins. He's-"

"Mama! Mama!" a little boy wearing a blue shirt saying, 'My Dad Rules!' and brown shorts, came running to Victoria.

"Here he is!" Victoria knelt down to hug her son.

"KC, where's your cousins?"

"Hiding!" he clapped his hands with glee, then looked at Abigail, then Phoenix, then Victoria.

"Mama? Who are they?"

"This is my friend, Abigail, and that little girl over there is Phoenix." Victoria pointed to both of them.

KC walked over to Phoenix. "Hello!" he waved. Phoenix tugged her mother's jeans, and said a soft, 'hello.' "Do you want to play hide and seek?"
Phoenix looked up to her Mother, and Abigail nodded her head, allowing her to play.

Happy, Phoenix agreed. "Ok!" then, KC's cousins arrived, "There you are KC, don't ever run away from us like that, this mall is huge! You could get lost here!" a boy said.

"Yeah, stay with us next time!" the girl agreed.

Both, cousins saw Phoenix beside KC, and Abigail and Victoria talking.

"Do we have a new player?" the girl grinned. KC nodded, "Ok then," she continued, "let's play!"

"I'm Jace." the boy said, Phoenix nodded, "And I'm Lilia."

Phoenix looked at KC, KC held Phoenix's hand and both of them ran after Jace and Lilia.