Chapter 3

Lucys POV

"If they wanna talk, let them talk, If they wanna whisper then so what. They don't know about us, they don't kno--"

I woke up to my phone ringing. I turned to my bedside table and grabbed my phone answering the call after looking at the call.

"Yes Jean?" I answered the call "Get changed. We will fetch you in 20." he hung up before I could question him.

I got up and changed into high waisted shorts, a tank top with a crop top. Good thing I showered last night.

After my encounter with Zayn yesterday, I felt like the weight have been lift off of my shoulders. Well he deserves it anyway for being such a jerk and think that he can just fix everything by saying "I'm sorry" Yeah he's a jerk alright.

I decided to straightened my hair. After 10 minutes, I was done. I add a light make up after I was done for 5 minutes. I trudged downstairs and wore my VANS. I heard a car honk. I grabbed my purse and my phone and got out side. I locked the doors with my keys.

I opened the car door looking down at my phone, "So where are we going actually?" I said as I entered the car looking down.

It was quiet at first until, "OW!" I looked up from my phone and found myself looking over at Louis pinching Liam... wait Louis pinching Liam? What are they doing here? I turned my head to the left expecting to see Jean but instead I see Zayn, Niall to his left and Harry infront of Niall.

"What are you doing here?!" I immediately stand up and ended up hitting my head on the roof of the car. "Lucy! Are you okay?!" Zayn shrieked, "I'm fine okay? Now tell me where Jean is?" I pointed to the each of them. There was a complete silence. "WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL!" Louis shot up immediately as if changing the subject. I have a feeling Jean knows what's going on.

*~*~*~*~*~*At The Mall*~*~*~*~*~*

"GUYS!" they all turn their heads to me as I shout at them. Seriously they're creeping me out. Why are they bringing me with them. "Can you at least tell me why you brought me with you?" I ask them curiously.

They were all looking nervous and I don't know why. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE CREEPING THE HELL OUT OF ME!" I exclaimed.

The people around us were staring at me. I didn't mind them. "Uhm. please don't be mad okay...." Liam started. "Uh...ehrmm..OHH MY GOD ZAYN YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN IT'S YOUR PLAN" he said facing Zayn who was whistling himself. "So...?" I asked him.

"Uhm...actually Lucy, the boys wanted to have a day with you so...ehrmm..We asked Jean if he could call you trick you to hang out with us." he blurted out.

"What? Jesus Christ. "

"Do you want to? Pleaseeeee We would love to shop with you" Niall pleaded. All five of them has puppy dog faces which I couldn't say no.

These boys are so freaking cute! I hesistated at first until I couldn't handle. "uh..hugh.. GAHHH ! Fine..Just because you were using those faces!" there were a chorus of "WHOO!" and "BOOM BABY"

I silently laught at their childish actions. What can I say, they're adorable! This is going to be a looooong day.

*~*~*~*~*~*After Shopping*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh godd I'm soooooooo tired. I wanna go back to sleep" I whined like a little child asking for a candy. For the record, I was ignoring Zayn the whole time.

I'm not ready to confront him after all those years.

"Oh stop it you ! Don't you worry we'll be arriving home soon" Liam said like a father.

After 10 minutes of whining about going home, the boys have finally dropped me home. "Thanks guys for the day. It was fun." I told the happily. 

We all exchanged numbers and then they left to go home. I got inside my house and changed into my pj's.

I unlocked my phone and see a message from my bestfriend Theresa.

From: ThessaBabeehh<3

Hey.! Luce, might want to check your twitter. ;)xxo

It was sent 2 minutes ago.

To: ThessaBabeehh<3

Why? Is that a good thing? or a bad thing? xo

~

From: ThessaBabeehh<3

Just check it out :]

I checked my twitter and found a picture of me and the boys at the mall earlier.

What caught me off guard of the picture was me and Zayn and he was swinging his hand which look like we were holding hands and his head was turned to my side, and I was closing my eyes which look like Zayn pecked my lips. 

The hell ?!!

The headline said

"It seems thought that our boys are having a fun time with the famous Lucy Wenchester at the mall today. They were spotted by multiples of people having a great time shopping with the pop princess, Lucy. As though Zayn Malik is having the time of his life as you see him having a great time with Ms. Lucy. It was rumoured though that they used to be together. Well I guess for them, it's time to get back together."

"OKAY STOP RIGHT THERE!" I told myself, not wanting to continue reading the whole story.

To: ThessaBabeehh<3

Okay that wasn't true. We didn't hold hands. neither we kiss. it just looks like it, okay? xx

~

From: ThessaBabeeh<3

ohhkaaaay haha wtvr makes you sleep at night ;-) good nytt bbe .. :*

I put my phone on my beside table and charged it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to bed. I was extremely tired after today's events. Might as well sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this is dedicated to @PerfectIsBoring :D

aha hi theresa ahah ako gi butang imo pangalan ;) (for those guys who don't understand this language, just drop it because it's our language here in our country:D)

Sorry i haven't in 2-5 dayss..> maybeee. wha do ya know? it's summer. :D

~st