Part One

His body slammed into mine as we crashed backwards into the wall of my penthouse apartment, our lips moving together urgently, the taste of his tongue swirling in my mouth, his deep groans filling up the otherwise silent room.  I clenched the front of his t-shirt tightly, the fabric balled up in my fists holding his body against mine.  His black blazer was discarded carelessly behind us on the floor, a result of my overwhelming necessity to have him naked. 

One of my hands found its way to the nape of his neck, tangling itself in his soft, luscious curls, as his slid my dress up over my hips hungrily.  It was a matter of seconds until I had it lifted over my head, dumped carelessly in a bundle on the floor over his shoulder.  His eyes that had sparkled so beautifully when I’d first set my sights on him now ran dark with lust, trailing lazily up and down my scantily clad body.  His little pink tongue darted out to wet his lips, his teeth biting down appealingly. 

“You know what’s next, don’t you?” he murmured, his heavy eye contact only broken by his t-shirt peeling off over his head.  I let my gaze drop to his perfect abs, toned torso, the waistband of his Calvin Kleins only just visible under his chinos. 

He stepped closer to me, letting his hot fingers push my hair behind my ear, his lips connecting with my neck tenderly.

“We’re gonna fuck,” I replied breathlessly, lulling my head back to the feeling of his teeth nipping on my skin, his tongue slicking over the sore spots seconds later.

He pulled away, chuckling, moving his mouth to kiss the sweet spot next to my ear.  “Correct,” he mumbled, “but that’s not all.  I’m gonna make you scream my name so loud they’ll hear it in LA.”

I giggled softly.  “I like the sound of that…”

His mouth came back to mine, our tongues forcefully meeting once again, and I felt the floor disappear from under me as he lifted me onto his hips, not breaking the kiss once.  Next thing I knew, my skin collided with the smooth, silk turquoise sheets on my bed, the same ones I’d slept under the night before.  It looked like I’d be doing a lot more than sleeping on them tonight…

I blinked my eyes open when he pulled away, his long body hovering over me, dominating.  I felt him pressing tiny little wet kisses to my neck, over my collarbones, along my shoulders.  I moaned quietly, encouraging him, chaffing my thighs in an attempt to relieve the excitement building between my legs.

“You excited for me, baby?” he mumbled against my skin, and I nodded, sighing softly in response.  By now, his hands were snaking around my back, unhooking my bra, his eyes widening like a kid on Christmas as he flung it over his shoulder.  A giggle escaped from my lips despite my fighting against it, and he looked up at me in surprise.

“What are you giggling at?” he questioned, his big eyes bearing into me, expectantly.  I chuckled softly, shrugging.

“I dunno,” I sighed, “You look so…amazed….by my breasts.”

A slow grin plastered itself over his features.  “Well, they’re pretty fucking amazing.”

I smiled smugly.  “Why thank you.”

He raised an eyebrow, turning his gaze back to my assets, his palm cupping one.  He ran his thumb across my nipple gently, watching curiously as I moaned in reaction.

“Are they real?”

My head snapped up in shock, my hand slapping his arm instinctively.  “Hey!”

He sniggered childishly, and I realised that he’d simply been teasing, fishing for a reaction.

“Feisty one, you are,” he groaned, biting his lip as he quoted Will from The Inbetweeners.  This was a hell of a fucking lot sexier than The Inbetweeners, though.