Hopes

She came running to me after she saw her father, it seems that they had a fight because she's crying.

-He screamed at me, even worse he beat me, Laura said crying and hiding in me, she was trembling and crying even harder.

-he said that I've been acting wrong and that he wants to take me away and..and, she couldn't  even finish her words because she started to trembling again. 

-it's true that some of your choices haven't been the most appropriate ones but, cupcake, I said caressing her face, cleaning her tears.

-He is scared and worried about you, but the way he acted wasn't right. I said trying to calm her down.

-He has never hit me or scream to me in that way, he made me feel so mistaken, she said looking down sadly.

-Cupcake, that is the past and now that doesn't matter, I might not always like the choices you make or the way things turn out but I think you will be infinitely more tragic if you let that stops you from trying, I said caressing her face, pulling her hair back to her ear.

-But then why he did what he did, she asked me looking sadly at my eyes at the same time that tears still coming down her face.

-it was just not fair- she said crying and trembling in my arms.

-I'm carrying too much in my back and now this, if I'm doing all wrong why do I keep moving in this way Carm?-she said with a really sad voice.

-it might not be nice and I won't be you can be sure it can get worse but it will get better, like you once said to me, we all deserve better and we are gonna get throw this creampuff, we will. I'm gonna face anything that will ever try to hurt you, I will protect you from everything and anyone, we will whatever it comes next, we will. I said caressing her face softly and kissing her lovingly, she kissed me back and hugged me caressing my hair, caressing her cheeks I moved my lips and she answered me, I pull her closer and, sitting on my legs, she smiles into the kiss and bit my lip, I look for her tongue and she licks mine, we kissed and make out for a while over certain desk, it's weird but it seems some kisses can cheer up my tiny cupcake.

-All will get better-i said looking at her, we will get out of this big mess and we will rest, we can get works and an apartment and some cute animals. You will see, that some day will finally be free.