Chapter 2

Liam Payne. Member of One Direction, and loved by thousands if not millions of pre-teen girls.

You see, with my line of work, the celebrities don't know who I work for. All they know is that I have been with other famous people, and that now I 'like' them.

So now, I have to convince Liam Payne, puppy dog eyes, and all.

He currently is in Cabo San Lucas for vacation and I'm in New York City.

But not for long.

I am going to Cabo tonight to 'accidentally stumble on him and spill my drink like the clumsy person I am'.

So, my suitcase has been sitting packed on my bed for an hour, and my butt is still glued to my couch.

Hey, a girl has to watch the season finale of season 9 of Supernatural, right?

Since the amazing episode is over I guess I'll walk into my bedroom and pull my suitcase off my bed.

I look back at my comforter and see two distinct black lines where the wheels had dragged.

I internally groan and pull the handle up. My white walls seem a bit more yellow because of the setting sun, and my bed looks more comfortable than ever.

I groan again and pull my suitcase down the hall.

-

The ride to the airport is long and I have been asking the cab driver to speed up the ride. he doesn't listen though. In fact, he shut the slider window about five minutes into the ride.

Finally, the airport.

I get out of the cab and grab my things quickly so I can catch my flight.

The check-in line is short, and so is the security line, except for the fact that I always forget to take my keys from my pocket, so I again get the whole 'you need to put that in there and come through again' talk.

I get to the gate right before they close the gate and hand the lady my ticket.

The plane is cold and crowded, I'm surprised that there are so many families going to Cabo, I mean, it's like the beginning of March.

I find my seat in first class next to an old guy dressed in an Armani suit. I smile at him as he moves his legs so I can sit by the window.

The window fogs up as I breath and I draw a smiley face in it.

I take out my phone and scroll through twitter.

"@MarciJaneGarner you're a slut, can't believe that you're still even alive, kill yourself."

"Why does @MarciJaneGarner have such a big mouth? oh yeah, from all the b*** j*** she gives."

I hear a gasp from the man next to me.

"How can people say such awful things? It's seems, inhuman to be so mean." He says.

"Yea, it's pretty terrible." I say back. I click onto my DM's and see more messages. It really hurts when everyone that follows you sends you hate.

-

The plane ride was long but I'm finally off of it.

Time to work, sorta.

I mean, this is Cabo, right? Plus I don't have service here, so no checking twitter, and no hate. Oh how I love vacation.

First stop, my hotel. My manager said that I can have a day to catch up on any rest/relaxation.

So, sleep. I am just going to sleep and set an alarm for 8:30 am tomorrow.

But before I even touch the glorious bed, I hear a knock on my door.

"Ugh, I want to sleep." I say under my breath.

I look through the peep hole and gasp, my eyes widening.

It's Liam.