"Oh, you're stupid also? Didn't you just hear him tell you that? I guess you left out an important thing for me yesterday too." She says all mad.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked her still feeling lost.

"I'm talking about the fact that I spent all night wondering why you left me like that. But seeing your taste in clothing today, it's perfectly clear to me now. I never factored you might be gay into the equation." She said and my mouth almost hit the floor this time.

"I'm not fucking gay!" I scream and looked down at my pink shirt. I frowned guys were pink now, so what's the big deal.

Megan's POV

This guy seems to be in denial or something it seems. So I stepped up very close to him. I'm talking where you would not even get a hair between us. "You had me naked and ready for you to fuck me last night. But you freaked and ran away like a little bitch. If that doesn't scream out gay, I don't know what will." I told him and then turned and sashayed away.

I turned to look back at him. He was still standing there looking at me in disbelief. I smirked and got in my car heading to grandpa's garage. Once I was far I started to laugh so hard my tears were streaming down my face. I know for sure there is no way in hell he was gay. But now, a man like him will feel compelled to bend over backwards to prove to me he isn't.

And that my dear friend is how you use reverse psychology on a man. To get what you want without him knowing it. I continue to laugh as I made my way in the garage. "Hey pop" I said.

"What has my little girl so happy?" Grandpa asked me.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" I tell him laughing all over aging.

"Hmm, baby girl, it seems to me that this pursuit of happiness has a man written all over it." Grandpa said to me and I smiled at him.

"I'm 100% sure I'm in love pop. But he has yet to realize I'm his destiny. But not to worry, I am a very persistent woman." I tell him and he does the sign of the cross over his chest.