Prologue

John met Stuart in 1957 in art college when Stuart accidentally ran into him. In that moment it was love for both boys, although neither know the others feelings.

Stuart a talented artist was queer and everyone knew it. So when he fell for John he had a hard time dealing with it, because John was openly against queers and looked the type to beat a fella up if he had a queer crush on him. One day at lunch John noticed Stuart sitting alone as usual and drawing in his sketch book, John wanders over stealing the book and looking through it.

John admits he loves Stuart too and soon the boys become lovers. In the early 60s the lovers approach John's ex-girlfriend the beautiful Cynthia Powell and ask her to be a surrogate

mother. She agrees and soon becomes pregnant with twins. They have a boy they name Michael Shane and a girl Georgie Anne. Shane is exactly like Stuart and Georgie like John.

In 1964 while Stuart and the kids join the Beatles on tour, John comes into the hotel to find a sleep deprived Stuart, a cranky Georgie, and a mischievous Shane getting into everything.

After much persuasion Stuart agrees to rest. After only a few minutes Shane grows concerned for his daddy as he tries to get John's attention. The young child, only two years old continously taps his father in an attempt to wake him. Shane frantically tries to get John's attention but John thinks his love is only sleeping.

By the time John realizes something is wrong it is too late.

The only one to comfort John is fellow Beatle George.

The two mates grow close much to the disapproval of Paul.

What happens when the two lads grow dependent on each other?