A Day With Yamato

"Hey!" Yamato yells. Naomi turned around and waved merrily. "I wanted to ask if you and the rest of cell 13 would like to endure in a test!" He says in attention position.

"Sure." Naomi says with a shrug. "I must ask the others!" Yamato says running down the hall. He ran back. "Where are the boys?" He asks.

Naomi climbed onto his shoulders. "Onward!" She says tapping his hat. Yamato carried Naomi to the game room. Naomi died of laughter when she seen the scene.

Everyone was wearing each others hair and doing impressions of each other. "I'm Trois and I'm afraid of bugs!" Nico yells. "I'm Honey and I'm a pervert!" Uno yells. "I'm Uno and my hair is fake!" Rock yells.

"Flame Inferno!" Naomi yells as fireballs came falling out of the ceiling. They all freaked out got quiet.

"You could have just yelled 'Quiet' ya know." Rock says touching a piece of burnt hair. "That was more fun." Naomi says with a laugh.

"Anyhoo! Yamato wants us to try his little test." She says patting his head. He nodded and gave a big smile. "I didn't study." Rock says scratching his head. "You never study." Jyugo says.

"Follow me." Yamato says walking out the room. "You have no idea where this room is do you?" Naomi says patting his head. "No." Yamato says cheerfully. Naomi pulled out her phone and hacked into the security cameras. "The room is 1596." Naomi says pointing straight.

"From this view, you can really see her..." Honey began. Uno clamped his hand over Honey's mouth.

"See my what? Honey?" Naomi says with a laugh. "Nothing..." He responded quickly. "I thought so!" Naomi sings.

After a bunch of wrong turns because of Yamato they finally made it into the room. "Welcome." Yamato says cheerfully. Naomi climbed off of him and flipped her hair.

The alert went off. Someone was escaping. Naomi opened the door to see Tskumo running away from Hajime and Hitoshi.

"Just looking at him is making my teeth ache." Naomi says pointing to Hitoshi. "How could you tell he was a boy that easily?" Jyugo asks. "I know better." Naomi says tapping Jyugo's nose.

"So, I will capture you in cages and I will see how you escape so I can get better and catching you guys!" Yamato says smiling.

"I really don't think you need to study us, just learn your sense of direction." Naomi says patting his back.

"You hold your chopsticks with your right hand." Jyugo says pulling out chopsticks.

"Oooh!" Nico, and Rock say in unison. "And you punch perverted boys with the other!" Naomi says glaring at Honey and Trois.

"Oh..." Rock and Nico says less enthusiastic. "Yamato we need your help!" A voice says on the intercom. It was Seitarou.

"May this be training for you!" Naomi say climbing on his shoulders again. "Go!" Naomi says as Yamato ran out the room.

"Is she doing what I think she's doing?" Uno asks. "Yup..." Jyugo says with a yawn...