She blushed and got up and went to the bathroom. Two seconds later we started to hear very gross sounds coming from in there. “It seems like she has a hangover. I say we cook her some eggs for breakfast and leave that runny stuff on it so she hurls again.” Alia said and had me laughing out loud.

“So Alia how’s Aunt Reigna doing?” I asked her.

“Mom’s doing great her last exam came back and she is now Cancer free. They caught it in time and after the chemo sessions. It seems to have done the trick.” I hugged her. I was so happy everything was ok.

About 2 years ago Aunt Reigna was diagnosed with breast cancer. It devastated the whole family. But she was a real trooper. She held the family together and well the powers that be decided to spare her. As it was caught in time and according to Alia she is now cancer free.

“I was thinking of starting a project to earn money for breast cancer awareness. If only more women can catch it in time. Many lives will be spared. Many women will also not need mastectomies. It’s important to do self examinations every month.” Alia started to say and I hugged her again.

“Well let’s come up with a plan. I’m sure we would all help you. Plus you’re a photographer. I’m sure you can come up with a wonderful idea.” I encouraged her.

She did take the best pictures all full of emotion and stuff. I smiled, I so love her. I love all my other cousins also. But we have a stronger bond. I don’t know if it’s because our fathers are twins, but I do love her just a tiny bit more.

“So what are your plans for today?” Alia asked me as Monica continued to gross us out with her noise in the bathroom.

“I’m going to the garage to see dad. I want to work on my beater car. Plus maybe today is the day I convince dad to let me have his bike.” I say smirking at her.

“Yeah good luck with that. Dad won’t even let me clean his Harley. Least of all have it. But who knows, maybe I’ll get my own.” She tells me and we both laugh. But hell that sounds like a mighty fine idea to me.

“Well, tell me when and I’m sure we can get a good deal is we get 2” I tell her.

“Oh hell yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about” said Alia and we high fived each other.

“Are you two crazy. It has been statistically proven that motorcycle accidents are cause by crazy girl like you guys trying to show off to guys.” Said Monica as she exited the bathroom looking all green around the gills. Alia and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. Yes indeed our Monica was one of a kind.

“Well girls I’m going home. Then I’m going to the garage, check you guys out later.” I said as I headed out.

Xavier’s POV

I got ready and after breakfast decided to head out to see Sergio at the garage.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Oh snaps….

Comment……….