“Did something happen between you and that girl I saw you take back there?” Scott asked.

But I noticed the way they looked at each other. “I was ready to fuck her senseless.” I said as I raked my fingers through my hair. “But then I felt it. She was still a fucking virgin man. I was pissed and hard as hell. You know you don’t mess with girls like that. I couldn’t believe she went back there with me in the first place if she was untouched.

She knew what I wanted her for and she wanted it too. But hell, if I’m going to be the one to do that.  So I yelled at her and high tailed it out of there.” I told them “but at least I’ll never see her again.” But as I said that, that stupid part of me stung again.

It was then that I saw them exchange looks again. “It doesn’t matter anyway. I’ll look up Sergio tomorrow and offer my services. Have any of you guys gone back to Boys Town to help at all?” I asked them.

“Not often as we should but with school and then work we kind off, well just call and they still check up on us. But I think we should all go and start helping out more in the program too.” Said Scott and they all agreed. We would be the next set of mentors for the program.

We had a couple of beers and then they left.  I fell asleep and all night I dreamt about Megan and her body. About what I had planned to do to her before I found out and stopped. The dream was so real I actually climaxed in my shorts as I did in the dream. I had filled her and coated her walls with my seed. I awoke in the morning pissed off as hell and needing a shower.

I pulled off my black t shirt and pulled down my black boxers and stepped in the cold shower to once again release myself so I could function for the day. I was starting to get pretty fucking tired of having to use my hand all the time. What I need is a woman.

Megan’s POV

I woke up in the morning all hot and bothered. After that dream I had last night I was grouchy as hell now. “My head hurts, what the hell happened last night?” Monica asked as she held her head.

“Well it seems that if you ever decide to stop teaching. You can become a cage dancer at a strip joint. You were really shaking that ass last night Monica. Where the hell did you learn to even dance like that?” I asked her.