Xavier’s POV

I drove like a bat out of hell to get away from that club. I can’t believe that little bitched would do that.  I thought as my rod was still throbbing and straining against the zipper of my pants. I was so hot it hurt like hell. But in all fairness, I guess I should not call her a bitch. She was a virgin for fucks sake.

She had to have been no more than 21 years old and to still retain that innocence is beyond me. But why then would she allow me to take liberties and just about fuck her. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to make sense of everything. Then I remembered she said she knew me. But I would so definitely remember a body and face like hers.

But I have been gone long so, “Damn it all to hell, I wanted to fuck her so hard she would not be able to walk for at least 2 days.” I said out loud as I groaned still licking the taste of her sweet, sweet virgin honey pot from my lips.

Damn she hadn’t even let anyone go down on her either. A small part of me, way down was actually feeling proud that I almost had a virgin. That some girl thought I was special enough to be given that gift. But I closed it off. “No Xavier all you wanted was a quick fuck and nothing else. It’s not like you’re ever going to see those sweet tits and that sweet ass anymore, so just block it out of your mind. Concentrate on the good we plan to do instead.”

I told myself in a pep talk of sorts. Yes tomorrow I will go see my mentor Sergio Diaz and see how I can help the program. Maybe he will even help me find a job. Something to keep me out of trouble. I know my family has money and I don’t need to work. But like when I was younger, I want to make a difference in people’s lives. And I so don’t want to go into the family business.

I went to the spot that always cleared my head, the house on the lake. I was not there long when Blaise, Scott and Liam showed up.  “What’s up loser, I told them you would run to your hiding place.” Said Blaise as he walked up the steps, I had been sitting on the porch steps.

“Why did you guys leave the club?” I asked.

“Well when I saw you leave the back room, looking like the headless horse man was after you. I got the guys and we decided to, come look for you” said Liam.

He was always the sensitive one of the bunch. He always seemed more caring. But I guess it’s because he had to take care of his mom and sister since he was small.