School?

Author's P.o.v

(Ring ring)
*yawns* "Oh my goshh..I'm late! Its currently 6:30 I got ten more mins. To prepare till Hanuel!" (Yes you are rich and smart but you are not spoiled) You do your morning routine and go downstairs for some breakfast
"Omg 7:00!" You said as you ran to the bus stop but not waiting for a BUS..no..just..You are currently waiting for an uber! As you see the uber you run toward it and say "Please hurry to Hanuel!". 
     •at school•

" Phew..Right On time! " you say as you go to your locker to put your books in..until Somin comes in with Jiwoo..

until Somin comes in with Jiwoo

"Oh god..here we go again.." You say in fear.."Yah! Y/n ji!" Somin shouts.While you tried to run she calls you and you stop in your tracks and breath in and say "Nae?,Wae what do you want again Somin?" You say with a bit of fear in you "Such a scardy cat" said Jiwoo "A-aniya" you said while stuttering..it got all awkward then j.seph and Bm came..you were blushing as heck..you liked the Two ALOT ...Like..Super fangirl of them..but remembered that Somin and jiwoo were there then you stop dazing..looking at Somin and jiwoo..acting all lovey dovey to the two..and you looked at Bm at J.seph looking like they saw a freaking ghost! Idk why though..
*Bell rings*

Y/N's P.o.v

*Sigh" "Those two NEVER stop..Although Bm looked super duper cut--..Aish..I shouldn't even be thinking of this! They are " together" now.." *sigh* I said sadly just daydreaming in class..
~after classu~
Finally..Recess..I go to my locker and grab my diary and go to the cafeteria..But then I see no more seats besides the mid table..aka embarrassment table as I sit there while everyone staring at me..then I got startled by someone banging on my table..Jiwoo.."Listen NERD if you won't stop getting in the way Of me and j.seph..Well I'll--"..she said while stopping in her trail of foul words forgetting what to say.."Hey Jiwoo The Queenka!..Just because you're a queenka..doesn't mean you have the right to shoot words to people!! Instead be a better model than some..Bully! Instead of brushing your teeth 6 times a day! Brush your brain doing that makes you much nicer when saying such foul words!! Also please stay in a hundred degree oven to melt the ice in your heart! Oh wait you don't have one..your just cold,heartless,mean,and SPOILED!!" I shot back..breathing in and out super fast..Looking at Jiwoo it was like she has nothing to say "I-uh-.." She says with embarrassment written all over her face then just crossed her arms and leaved to her table "thought so.." I mumbled..while writing the whole thing on my diary..but then the bell rang NOOOOO..
•END OF SCHOOL•
Finally..I went to my locker putting all my books inside then I heard steps at my back..HOPING that it wasn't Somin or Jiwoo..but bit by bit the steps were getting slower and slower going outside I checked..but I saw everything I feared..

-cliffhanger-
Tysm guys for reading this is my first ever non-Bangtan ff!!

•√toodles√•