6.Thugs Gangstas and Delinquents oh my

"Ok where is the next 'fun' place you have in mind" I ask Logan and prop my lags onto the dashboard and move my seat all the way back.

"It's a secret there's only two people who know, and get your dirty feet off my baby" he said and hit the side of my legs.

"Ow, damit Logan that hurt, and two people? Who's the other person?," I put my feet back onto the dashboard again.

"Have you seen my muscles? I think they should count as a separate person their so big" I open my eyes and see him grinning a very cocky grin at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road Mr.Big head." U lead back in the seat again and closed my eyes "I want to live to see 18"

"Really because being 18 sucks, you have to be all grown up, make your own decisions and you can go to real jail not Juvie, well that is if you get in trouble with whatever you do" I open one eye and he smirks at me and winks.

"What Juvie like are there a lot of thugs and gangstas there who have "swag",try and steal yo lunch money, say yolo a lot and sag?"I say in my best "gangsta" voice.

"No, actually most of the guys are cool and the ones who aren't are the ones who have been there like 30 times in one year, which isn't that impressive, I still had the record at the Mistville juvenile delinquents center with a 137 times in one year." I stare at him with wide eyes and my jaw hanging open.

"How the hell do you go to Juvie 137 times!" He just laughs and grins at me.

"Well honeybun, very carefully, or in my case not carefully, you see I've spray painted library's, loitered, trespassed, fought, opened a fight club, sold dr..."I cut him off before he could go any farther.

"Ok, ok I get it your a badass, so back on topic where is the delinquent taking me." He just grins at me. "What do I have something on my face or something?"

"You didn't get mad when I called you honeybun this time," he turned his head back to the road but u could still see his stupid goody grin.

"Well...um... I-I got um.... Distracted by umm...your list and um..." I. Oils feel all the color go up to my cheeks and I turned away so he would see.

"Oh I'm just messing with you honeybun," there he goes again with that stupid pet name.

We say in science for a fee minutes. I looked out the window and counted every tree I saw, which was a lot considering were in the middle of nowhere.

"Ok,we're here!"Logan said and got out of the car. He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. He was skipping to my side of the car, SKIPPING! I honestly don't know what wrong with boy.

"We're where? All I see is trees lots and lots of trees" I look around to see if I can find anything to be excited about but nope there's only trees.

"Well of course you can't see it silly, we have to go through the trees to reach,"he grabs my hand and starts to pull me towards the trees.

Oh great I'm going to die, he's brought me here to kill me. I just want to let my mom know I love her and my dad. Jenna I love you and can all of my clothes except my favorite purple dress that I was going to wear to prom, I want to be buried in that.

Me walk through the trees and I see a huge log house that is about the size of my house. Damn the boy has money. Beyond I see a beautiful lake with a boat on the side tied to the dock looking thing.

"So what do you think this is one of our lake houses," one of them so like there's more? I wanted to say but didn't. I just stood there In awe looking at it in awe.

Then i see a very good looking guy in gym shorts and a nike shirt walk outside. He has brown hair that reached his eyebrows, ocean blue eyes, and even though I didn't believe it could be true he stood taller than Logan. He had very muscular arms though not as big a slogans they are still pretty damn big.

Wait, I this guy, where have I seen him? Then it hits me.

"Holy shit is that Eli?" I look at Logan in disbelief.

Eli Is logans very attractive older brother. Their only a year apart but since Logan failed kindergarten, he's two grades ahead of us.

"Yep, you would be correct honeybun." He stood there with a look of disbelief on his face. I'm guessing that he was not lobbing for his brother to come down here.

"Well hello brother, long time no see." Oh did I also mention Eli's been missing for three year?

**************************

Hello lovelys how are all of you? Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to update at least once this week and I may update tomorrow since I will probably not next week because of testing but who knows I still might.

What do you think of my little twist on seeing Logan's missing a brother? I'm also adding at least one new character in the next chapter. Well I hope you have a good Easter!

P.S Also comment on how your liking the book and out suggestions on what you want to see in the next couple chapters! Well bey! Live you all