A DAUGTHER OF A BILLIONAIR Part 1

Disguise I know! to protect my family, then leave that there is no happen, even it hurt because I will miss my family very much .. I know that when it comes of the day they will find me Because i can't say goodbye to them that I will leave today!T_T and they don't want to know where i am to go
I am here now in Japan Because, this is my place But right now I'm leaving in my place..

we don't have a family in the Philippines, and the Philippines is I know to go. it's already 12:12pm in the midnight and all my family is sleeping now .

I go to my mom and Dad room then I knock the Door I try to know that they are full asleep then when I can't hear the voice I come to they're bed and I'll hug them so tight, then I'm kissing her chick ..

Mom / Dad I'm sorry, I said! for didn't wake you up to say goodbye to you and Dad I will miss you very much i know that you miss me too because I'm the only daughter of mom ..But I'll promise I will take good care of myself and you too ..goodbye mom , goodbye Dad I love you very much..
when I finish to do what I want to do too them I'll cried but i didn't loud crying maybe they are hear my voice. I'm sobbing when I go downstairs and I'm running running...

And I'm going to the Airplane terminal with cried out loud I don't know where i go but I know today is to leave my country then leave the things that i have today .!

I'm here now sitting comfortable with   the dressed yellow in Naomi mouse picture and sterno of Pantaloon of the Naomi mouse picture too ..and take a jacket to protect my face ..because this plane is own of my family.

After 2days ahead in the plain, the plain is go down to the airplain terminal of Marcos ..

But I'm getting go, to the bachelor now! this is my first time to travel I have the map in my hands that's why I know what I'm doing I just clear it reading and I understand clearly ..

when I look the manila place I feel so hot their not like in my place it so cold and it place, they are many people so noisy! many of them are shooting like no other can hear them..

And now I look the gift of my Dad its bracelet he give me when I'm 12years old , this not the ordinary bracelet because it can see the time today like a relo I look the time today its 9:25am O'clock I feel hungry in my tummy right now , I took my back and opened it I have some biscuit here and i take and eat them and now I'm not hungry.

While the bachelor is running I look the place that we overtake.
I take a sleep for a while because I'm tired I don't know where the bus is stop but its my decisions I will take this ..

I miss my mom and Dad T_T juju its hurts I'm feeling empty today.. I close my eyes and I'll emetine what happens that I decide this things ..
-
-
-
-
-

JAPAN PLACE...........,................

"GYM IIT ACADEMY"

Class dismissed said our professor ..?
I'm here set my chair for a while , while calling my bodyguard to pic up in our school.

Hello! guard can you pic me in my school we have finish our class today please I said to my bodyguard.

Yes ma'am ! Said bodyguard
Okay thanks..

I'm here now in my car we going to my house .. I am Happy today because I am a Valedictorian student in our school and I will surprise mom and Dad ^_^√ ..

Ma'am why you happy today said my bodyguard.. he is a Filipino guard 3years being my personal bodyguard from now and he's a good to me. He teach me sometimes Filipino language like kumain na kayo? Magandang Umaga po? Ang ganda nyo. And they are sometimes I talk to a Filipino language to my dad and mom and when I say that language they are laughing because I'm so pretty when I speak Filipino language to them.