Are you Ok guys? Part 1 (Jack, Mark, Anti, Me, Tiffany, and Dark are included)

Today is the day that my 12million subscribers get to see me, Jack, and Mark in a video together. 'I dont have a great feeling about this Trinity' Tiffanys (My demons name) voice rang in my head. 'Its going to be perfectly fine tiff.' I said to my demon before I got a Skype call from Jack and Mark.
~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~
Mark, Jack, Me

Hey guys!

Hey Trin!

Sup Buddy!

Are you guys ready for this epic round of me winning at prop hunt?!

Shut up Trin! You know that is a lie!

Oh really! You think you will win against the all mighty JACKSEPTICEYE!!

Haha very funny Jack

Oh my lord😊😊😊

What are you laughing about!

Nothing lets just get on with the Game BYE!

BYE!
~~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~I pulled up my game on my computer and got ready
_____________________________________
Me- "Hello all my RedRoses! Today is the day you have all been waiting for I'm going to do a collaborative YouTube video with *DrumRolls* JACKSEPTICEYE and Markiplier say hi guys"
Mark-"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier!"
Jack/Sean- *waposh* "TOP O' THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE!"
Me- "ok Jack I think we all know who you are by now so stop trying to make our ears bleed!"
Jack/Sean- "Hey that is not very nice! But ill only be quieter for the earphone users and Markimoo."
Mark- "Thanks jack!"
Me- *smirks* "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!"
Mark- "Oh no..... YoU made this happen!" (Last park is a reference to one of my favorite videos that have jack and mark in it) marks voice got deeper and raspy when he said you.
Me- *shrugs it off* Ok lets get on with the video

~~Timeskip after an hour of prop hunt~~

Me- Ok guys I'm gonna sign off now so Talk To You Later, BYE!
Mark- Bu-Bye!
Jack-IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE *glitches a bit* LIKE A BOSS! and hi-fives all round *Waposh* *Waposh* ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES.... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!*computer glitches again*
'I still dont have a good feeling about this Trinity!' Tiffanys voice rand in my head again. 'I dont have a good feeling about the whole jack and mark thing either dont worry' I said back to her. ~~2 hours later~~I then got a call from Mark and Jack again.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(Me, Mark, Jack, Tiffany)

Hey again!

Hey guys what's up?

Nothin much I just wanted to see your amazing hazel eyes.

Mark? What in the world is wrong with you?

Oh nothing at all is wrong.

Nope nothing at all is wrong *grins evil and glitches*

Then why are you acting strange?

Because I'm not Mark..... Im your worse nightmare.

Oh dont worry Kitten we won't kill ya.... yet.

*phone screen glitches and shuts off.*

"Hello Kitten...."

A/N- sorry do the cliffhanger trust me there will be more of this short story..... BYE!

Word Count: 494