Redemption

The Valeyard sat on a cliff watching a beautiful sunset while smelling a flower after eating a well-prepared meal. He stood up and remembered his past lives, every moment, every second. He stood up and made his way over to the TARDIS. He was so ashamed. What had gone wrong? He remembered the Daleks had finally gotten to him he closed his eyes and cursed the name of Davros. They killed his best friends during their last meeting. The Master, or Missy as she was sometimes called, and Romana. When he had heard that Romana was alive and well, he returned to Gallifrey and spent time with her. The two of them settled down and that was that, until his fellow Timelords betrayed him, turned him over to the Daleks. He remembered with horror holding his friends and loved ones in his arms. The Dalek Emperor mocking him in a way only a Dalek could. After that day the Valeyard made sure the Daleks were all killed, he even killed Davros, their creator with his own bare hands. The Valeyard stepped into his old TARDIS.

"Never cruel or cowardly.... another promise I couldn't keep, it's a good thing I'll be dead within a matter of minutes, I'm a threat to this universe," the Valeyard said clutching his chest. Breathing became hard for him, his body began to spark with regeneration energy, but it was pointless, there wasn't enough in him left to regenerate. This is where he would die. As he began to close his eyes Romana came back to him.

"You were not the Valeyard in the end, you never truly were the Valeyard at all. Though you may have lost your way, you were still the Doctor," she faded away. The Valeyard smiled and died knowing he was still the Doctor.