relive

May's POV
Having a dream.
So there i was laying on the ground i got up and looked at him it was him the guy of my life my best friend,it was Caleb but then he disappeared and i appear in the house hearing about a wreck on my the news in my city town called jurvia i started freaking out and went to my room because i thought it was Caleb i got dressed up in my t-shirt that he gave me for my birthday and wripped jeans didn't matter what color it was and i didn't care i slid my shose on and my hair brushed out and long. Not this is not a dream anymore continuing When i got through i ran out the door and leave mom and dad hanging they knew why i went out mom came with me just to make sure that i was safe i ran and ran then i started to panick my anxiety kicked in my thoughts were "oh no not caleb please don't let this happen to me this is not fair" i kept thinking like that i ran and ran until i couldn't ran anymore i lost mom in the crowd and then i blacked out, but then a guy came to me he saw that i was worried about a guy and was crying alot he picks me up and carries me to his place and he layed me on his couch and got a chair and sat really close to me and rubbed my head and started crying.............. Moments before i woke up and held my head in place and i started cry i looked on my right side and a guy was asleep with his head on my leg and his arm around my leg i moved the hair out of the way and it turned put to be caleb i smiled and hugged him and cried in relive that he's okay he woke up and looked up at me "hey your okay i'm glad i got worried" he said "you got worried i was worried about you caleb" i explained "and how did you hind me" i asked "well i was walking around and was going to a furnual of close friend of mine and i ran into you but you fell and black out and so i brought you here" i said "thank you for being here when i needed you Ca i really appreciate that but i'm more sure about going to the immoral with you" i said getting up "no i changed my mind i don't want to go i can't stand it of losing a close friend let's just stay here" he said "i don't want to go home i want to stay here with you please don't take me home" i said in tears and hugged him as tight as i could.