Sun and Moon

Narrator:Lucinda stomps to Zane furious about what just happened.
Lucinda:What the heck was that?!
Zane:ummm I don't know...everything happened so fast...
Narrator:Kawaii-chan emerged from the ground with Kim's blood on her nails...walking over to Lucinda and Zane...
Kc:I'm sorry....S-She just made me so mad...
Lucinda:I don't know what heck kinda relation ship both of you have going on!!But something needs to change...
Kc:wa-what!!we don't have a relationship!!!
Zane:yeah![Zane sweats nervously]
Lucinda:I really don't care...but you are obviously protective over him!!!
Kc:Yeah,what's your point...
Lucinda:I'm going to fix Kim's little *Problem* with ghost,but in the mean tine you need to seriously think of an apology to Kim...
Kc:Ok...
Lucinda:Ok...now let me resume my shower...
Narrator:Lucinda leaves,leaving Kawaii-chan and Zane in an awkward moment...
Kc:I'm sorry Zane for everything...You have been so nice to me and I've just been making you miserable...
Zane:WHAT!miserable!you put up a good fight even though Kim herself didn't deserve it...I love that you are here and I wouldn't want anything less...As you have noticed I'm nothing...I'm just Zane...the emo dude that constantly yells at people because I can't covey my feelings....
Kc:Zane!your not just any old dude...your my cupcake that's why I lo-like you Zane...
Zane:Nana...You are my sun...
Kc:...and you are my moon....
Narrator:They both kiss admits the moonlight...
In the kitchen
Narrator:everyone gathers around the table when Aphmau finishes making the meal...They all dine...
guy:All right Sailors!!
Aphmau:Sailers?
Guy:Oh come on let me have my fun!
Nate:We have already departed and we should reach starlight by 4 am.You should be off the boat by 6 am...
Guy:Yeah!or we will have to throw you off the boat ourselves...not really but it's fun to think about...
Aaron:that's scary....
Daniel:yeah...
Aphmau:Hey!Were is Kawaii-chan and Kim?
Lucinda:Kawaii-chan is asleep and Kim is ummm...*asleep* too!!
Aphmau:Aww man they missed my cooking!
Aaron:it's ok Aph I will still eat your food...
Aphmau:Its not the same!Kawaii-chan is the food expert!I need her advice....
Zane:I'm sure you will be fine...
Aphmau:Shutup Zane!Im having a crisis...
Zane:ok...I'll leave you and your "crises" alone...[chuckles]
Aphmau:shut up!
Morning-Starlight
Zane:HELPPPP!!!!
Narrator:Aphmau rushes into Zane's room seeing it has been trashed and he is not even remotely packed....
Aphmau:woe,Zane what did you do?!
Zane:I lost pinkie cake!
Aphmau:oh so you mean your having a crisis?
Zane:Shut up this is a real crisis!!!I need pinkie cake....
Aphmau:you do have pinkie cake!
Zane:where?!
Aphmau:she is the girl just in the other room...
Zane:Aphmau....This is serous....
Aphmau:*chuckles*ok Zane I know where she is...
Zane:where?!this better not be a joke!
Aphmau:you left her in my room when we watched my little horsy the other night...
Zane:Oh right!!
Narrator:Zane brushes past Aphmau to her room.Aphmau disgusted by the room helps Zane in cleaning it up and packing his things.When Zane comes back he is surprised and decided to give Aphmau a big hug....
Zane:THANK UOU SO MUCH!!!!NOW I CAN LEAVE!!!!
Aphmau:no prob bob!Now let's hurry and get off...