Chapter VII

Sorry for not updating quicker :(

But enjoy

******

It was ... the mystery man who never told me his name ... I remember himbursting into my school and having me pinned up against the wall nearly right killing me there and then but myfriends got involved.

** Flashback **

I flung my bag over my shoulder after a whole lesson with Ms Johnson, I don't know what it was about though I slept through out her lesson.

Ms Johnson was a little old woman, roughly the age of 69 but honestly she didn't look that age she looked younger maybe 57. She had square glasses with a chain connected to them so she could have them around her neck when she wasn't using them. Ms Johnson usually wore an old fashioned dress with flowers on it, and brown high heels. Her voice was very weak, scratchy and husky, the type of voice that goes right throughyou.It was a shame she could have been a lovely looking woman in her day but her age caught up with her.

"Cain?" Ms Johnson voice was croaky.

"Yes Ms?" I turned around to face her.

"Did you understand what I taught the class today?" Her face looked drained.

'Be honest with her!' My angel pleaded.

'Lie through your teeth Cain, come on she will probably believe you come on!" My devil spoke up louder to drain out the voice of the annoying angel.

"Yes Ms, I did it was an interesting lesson" I lied through my teeth just like my devil said to.

'Ha! In your face angel! 1-0 to me, put that in your pipe and smoke it' My devil laughed and started doing the running man on my shoulder.

"Oh that's good Cain" She smiled lovingly at me like I was her son. "Sorry you can go now, I just wanted to ask you that."

"It's okay Ms" I smiled one of my best fake smiles and left the classroom. I walked past the library and made my way to my locker to find an unwelcoming person leaning against my locker.

"Erm ... who are you?" I looked at the hooded figure. It happened quickly as I was pinned up against the wall, with this hooded figures weight on my chest.

"I'm your worst nightmare" the voice was cold and mysterious. His hand found its way to my throat making me choke a little.

"What the hell do you mean your my worst nightmare?" I probably had the most confused look on my face because the hooded figure chuckled a little.

"I mean what I said ... I'm your worst nightmare" His laugh was annoying and drilled through my nerves making me tick. The hooded figure slowly took his hood down.

** Flashback interrupted **

I was brought back to reality by someone screaming at their top of their lungs.

'Seriously calm the fuck down' My wolf was getting annoyed because he needed to be let out ... to be free.

I looked around to find the source of this horrible screaming ... it was the girl I was protecting and NO! That was his plan he was going to distract me so he could attack her!! I jumped between the pair of them and ended up onto of the mysterious man ... this was totally my plan.

'No it wasn't' My wolf argued with me.

I growled at the mystery man but it was aimed at my wolf more than the mystery man. I looked down this sad little man under me couldn't just get over me .. like he had a crush on me or something. My bones began to rearranged themselves and my big paws landed on the cold muddy floor, a smirk grew on my face but it had a wolf side to it. I don't remember turning back to human last night ... what happened? I shook my silver coloured fur and it was still dirty from before. I slowly chuckled under my breath ... Lucy was going to flip when she finds out my clothes.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my fur again making me yelp at the top of my voice, I turned my head to face the source of pain and I saw the girl standing there with her nails dug into my fur/skin. She dug her nails deeper making me yelp making snap my teeth at her.

The mystery man smiled and backed away into the darkness, watching me and the random girl I just saved.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, Cain is it?" Her voice was like velvet, she slowly brought her nails from under my skin.

'You better be sorry because it bloody hurt!' My wolf snapped.

"I really need to be getting home, my parents are going to be so worried about me!" Her voice was slowly going into panic mood. I nudged my head against her leg and pointed my head towards my back but she mustn't understood it because she started walking. I sighed heavily and stood in front of her but yet again she didn't get the hint.

'Just leave it Cain you need to be getting home to Lucy' My wolf whined.

My wolf was right but I just couldn't leave her alone to walk home alone at 11pm, my bones rearranged themselves back as I turned back to my human form and chased after her.

"What you doing?" She giggled.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 17, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Trouble Never Sleepsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें