Chapter 10

Klaus's POV
When I woke up all I could think about was Ana. She has been on my mind for the past 12 hours. She was in my dreams, she was on my mind before I went to sleep, and she's on my mind at this very moment. The thing that made me start liking her the most was her attitude. Then I saw her eyes, they are the brightest blue I have ever seen. If you look into them it's like getting lost in the ocean. Then a knock came from my door.
"Come in," I said.
Kol walked in and walked to the bed and sat down.
"I have a question brother," he said.
"What is it?" I asked.
He looked at me, smiled, and asked, "Are you in love with Anastasia?"
I was startled by the question. I blushed a little. Did I love Ana or did I just like her. Kol stared at me waiting for an answer.
"Is that a yes or a no?" he asked.
"I don't even know what love is," I said.
"In my opinion, after I saw you two in the garden at the ball I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you. I think she's in love with you and that you are in love with her," he said and after he said that he stood up.
He smiled at me and walked out of my bedroom shutting my door.

Kol's POV
After my little talk with Nik I decided I would go see Ana. As I made my way to her house I couldn't help but wonder what love was. I made it to her house and knocked on the door. Ana opened it not even a minute later.
"Oh hi Kol," she said with a smile.
"Hello Ana. I was wondering if I could speak to you about something?" I asked.
"Of course," she said.
She walked out and closed the door. She turned to me and smiled.
"What is you question, Kol?" she asked.
"I was talking to Nik this morning and I asked him the same question that I'm about to ask you. Are you in love with Nik?" I asked.
(I know it's not long but I promise that it's gonna be in Kol POV again)

Anastasia's POV
"Are you in love with Nik?" Kol asked.
I stood there shocked by the question.
"What is love? I've never been in love with anyone before," I said.
"Do you feel that you should be together always and forever?" he asked in a small voice.
I thought for a second and nodded.
He smiled and said, "That's love Anastasia."
"Do you think I should tell him?" I asked him unsure.
"Yes. I pretty sure that he loves you too. When I asked him this morning he blushed a little when I asked him," he said.
"I'll call him and ask him to meet me at the grill," I said.
"Ok I'll see ya' later Ana. Bye," he said.
"Bye Kol," I said as he got in his car and left.
I thought to myself 'Kol's right I need to tell him'. I call Klaus and asked him to meet me at the grill. Once I ended the call I got dressed.

I wore the necklace that he gave me

I wore the necklace that he gave me. I loved it. I found a necklace in my jewelry box that had a wolf on it. It looked like a airhead. I decided to give it to him since he was half werewolf. And with that I went to tell Klaus that I was in love with him.