"Kilala, The Mystery Pokémon.

"Last time this happened on Kilala's Pokémon Journey.

Kilala went looking for her own master Sango, but when she couldn't find Sango or Inuyasha, she began to worry so she took the skies and tried to find them, but once she came across a campfire, Campsite she thought maybe this was Sango and Inuyasha waiting for her to find them, but she soon realized it wasn't them, it was some strange kids with these strange creatures she kept seeing.

Pikachu and the others tried to catch her, but Kilala proved to be too strong for their Pokémon a bit.

Braixen was almost hurt by Kilala a lot worse but Bonnie jumped in the way, Making Kilala back off, She couldn't hurt a child so she didn't continue to attack after that, Then Ash touched her with a Pokeball, But nothing happened, So now they have to try and find Kilala's trainer, So now what will happen once Sango is ready to go out looking for Kilala, Will She and Inuyasha make it to the Pokémon lab okay, Can having a Pokémon help find Kilala as well, So Inuyasha idea was to become a trainer too, he thought since they were shocked here, Maybe these Pokémon could help them in return as well.

So, let's continue where I left off, Enjoy the chapter.

As the morning's light came over the hills and trees, Bonnie woke up with Serena in her tent, While Ash was still sleeping with Clemont for the moment, Serena and Bonnie went to get some more firewood for the morning fire, to make some breakfast quickly.

As Kilala came too as well, she was yawning out. She moved her body around as she began scratching her head.

"Good morning, says Bonnie," smiling. "Meow...! Spoke up Kilala" gently. "Bonnie, be quiet, Let the boys sleep for a while longer. It's time to get the food cooked, says Serena," seriously. "Okay...! Do you want to help us make some food? Asks Bonnie curiously.

"Kilala just laid back down and went to sleep. "Looks like someone isn't ready to wake up yet, says Serena," laughing. "Nope...! Replied Bonnie" yawning.

As the girls continue with the breakfast, The boys wake up with smiling faces, but of course, Clemont asks why Serena was trying to cook for, for when He normally was the cook in this group.

Serena just replied that it was time, He had been given an extra break. So, he didn't argue, so he went to go put a pot of tea on for them all.

"It looks amazing," says Ash, smiling. "Now, now, Ash wait your turn, Now go set up our table and plates and bowls for the Pokémon food, Spoke up Serena," seriously.

"Okay...! Replied Ash" listening to set the table. As everyone was sitting down for breakfast.

When Bonnie's little green friend popped his head out of her little bag, also her little hamster Pokémon as well.

"Here you go, Fluffy here, eat up...! Spoken up Bonnie," smiling. "Kilala's head popped up but then laid back down. "I'm sure it's just worried about its trainer is all, says Clemont," honestly.

"She won't eat though yet she ate everything last night, Spoke up Bonnie worried.

"What a stubborn Pokémon! Spoke up Ash" serious tone voice. "She doesn't like her food, says Bonnie," guessing what was wrong.

"Maybe it's not the right kind of food for her, maybe she has a different type of meal or a diet plan her trainer has made for her, Pokémon as super sentimental about their food sometimes, Replied Clemont" seriously.

"You could be right, but I've never seen a Pokémon who could resist Poke puffs though, Says Serena," honestly.

"Maybe it's just not familiar with this kind of food? Spoke up Clemont, " thinking. "That's very possible," replied Serena," respectful.

"Well, let's eat something then, Head to the Pokémon center and see if we can find it a trainer, Spoke up Ash" in a serious tone of voice.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Here, Fluffy, try this, Say's Bonnie." Gently.

"Fluffy? Is that what you are calling her now? Asks Clemont. " Seriously.

"Yep...! If she doesn't have a name, I'll give her one, so because she's so cute and fluffy, I'll name her fluffy, spoken up Bonnie," smiling.

"And you pick on me for names? Replied Clemont" serious tone voice. "Come on, guys, let's eat," spoke up, "Ash," talking to all the Pokémon.

They all ate their breakfast in a hurry this morning so they could try to find Kilala's master.

"Sango, I am going to find you, I will not stop until I am back in your arms, my beloved mistress, Say's Kilala," seriously.  

Meanwhile, with the terrible 3 following Ash and his friends around, the bad Team Rocket.

"Would you check it out...! The twerps...! Are stopping for food this morning, Says Meowth in" a serious tone of voice. "So, the plan to catch Pikachu has come, at last, we will capture it for sure this time, Spoke up James" from Team Rocket.

"Good then, what's the plan? Asks Jessie curiously. "I am thinking about that. Still, give me some time, I'll come up with an idea, Replied Meowth, with" a serious tone of voice.

"Wait...! What kind of Pokémon is that? Asks Jassie, " See Kilala as well. "I've never seen that Pokémon before, Let's see, Says James," bringing out his scanner as well. "No data available...! Replied the scanning pokenet network.

"No data that means a rare Pokémon for sure, spoke up James" smiling.

"Look at those tails. It must be a new form of Eevee's evaluation. It's got to be, says Jessie" guessing.

As Kilala yawned first but then she put a smile on her face super happy-like. "Meow...! Spoke up Kilala," smiling cutely.

"Cutie, I want it, That Pokémon is mind, I want it to get it for me, Says Jessie" in a serious tone of voice. "Fine, let's get back to planning our trap, Replied Meowth," seriously. "Right...!" shouted out Team Rocket together.

As they went on making a plan to steal the Pokémon.

So will Kilala surprise everyone the next time, Will they learn more about Kirara? Will Sango be all right to move yet? Keep reading and find out. To Be Continued.