13

Does anybody watch American Horror Story last night? I feel like this season will make up for seasons 5 and 6.

"You good?" Ajayy helped Lauren out of her car. Even though she completed her last session of physical therapy yesterday she wouldn't be cleared to drive for a few more weeks maybe a month. Ajayy has been taking her back and forward to her scheduled campus classes even though she switched majority of them to online, and any where else she needed to go.

"I'm fine Ajayy, I promise. " Lauren gathered her books and laptop. She was still in a little pain but she knew if she told Ajayy that he would freak out and wouldn't let her do anything herself. Lauren loved how Ajayy's been babying her since she was released from the hospital but sometimes it could be a little annoying. She struggled onto her feet but she made it.

"Daddy you no ask me if I'm okay too?" Ajayy opened the door for Addie to exit the car as well. Addie quickly jumped to her feet. "Mommy I got your books for you, I know dey' heavy mommy." Addie decided to take some of the weight off her mother. Even though she didn't completely understand the severity of Lauren's injuries she knew her mother was hurt "berry' bad", as she put it.

"Thank you baby." Lauren smiled at her thoughtful baby girl. Addie wasn't always the nicest to other people but she had a soft spot for her parents.

"Welcome. " Addie held the thick books to her chest. She knew her mommy was always strong for her so she was going to be strong for her mommy.

The trio headed into their home. After being released Momma Nae was able to get Lauren to agree to move back in with Ajayy. Lauren knew she couldn't afford to live on her own at the moment, and she was terrified that if she did decide to get her own place Wayne would come and finish what he started.

Lauren and Ajayy didn't know what they were. They weren't ready to become a couple yet but at times they sure did act like they were. Those were times that Addie loved, Addie was very possessive over Ajayy and if she wasn't the person getting her father's attention she would rather it be her mother receiving it than some random lady.

"What do you want for dinner my little Hercules?" Ajayy lifted Addie up and tickled his love once they made it inside. She began giggling and attempting to get out of his grasp.

Lauren placed her laptop down on the coffee table and slipped off into her personal room to gather some night clothing and then shower.

"Hmmm." She squirmed. "I want ice cream and cheese cake." Addie smiled as Ajayy placed her back to her feet.

"Cheesecake?" Ajayy frowned and Addie nodded with a close mouth smile. " Ewww, you're nasty." He shook his head as they stepped into the kitchen. "And we can't have sweets for dinner. "

"But it's my favorite Dad and I love it soo much." Addie stretched her arm to add emphasis.

"But we have to eat nutritious  food for dinner Addie." He mimicked her and she began to frown. " I'll take you to get some cheesecake after dinner, but we have to eat real food first so what do you want?" Ajayy knows Addie doesn't have a big appetite so after they eat dinner she won't be concerned with sweets.

"I want." She placed her hand under her chin. "Fredo" Addie didn't know the complete name but she knew her mother made it perfectly.

"You want fredo?" Ajayy joked and Addie nodded not getting the joke . "You want shrimp fredo? Or chicken fredo?"

"Dhicken" Addie pressed her tongue against her missing teeth. Her teeth were coming and going, and her left front teeth decided to be absent today.