Chapter 23: All for you

Start from the beginning

"Yeah bubba. It's about y'all." I said as a tear fell. 

"You should sing it tonight." He said.

"I don't know. It's private." I said.

"Titi I'm sure Jordan would love to hear it. Just sing what feels right." He said. He was deep for a 4 year old.

"Ok I'll see bubba." I said. Dashawn smiled and hugged me. We continued looking through the pictures and he helped me put together my surprise.

"Thanks bubba." I said hugging Dashawn. We sat on my bed and watched paw patrol for a while and when I looked at him it reminded me of when Jordan was little when he use to come to my room and just lay in my lap. Now he's gone and he can't do that anymore. I'm not gonna lie ever since Jordan died I've been hella depressed but I don't show it cause I hate showing my emotions towards people. Cookie walks in when I wasn't paying attention and slightly tapped me. 

"Hey Kace." She said. My jaw dropped because she was in college and she should she couldn't make it today. I jumped off my bed and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much Cook." I said crying.

"I missed you too Kc." She said holding me. I let go and wiped my eyes and my dad came in.

"Yeah we got out early so we pulled up you know." He said trying to be hip. I laughed at his attempt. 

"Missed you butter cup." He said as I hugged him.

"Missed you too dad." I said. We walked downstairs and Katina was on the couch watching Star.

"How dare you." I said sitting next to her. Star was my favorite show and I never miss a episode. 

"I'm sorry but I had to know if Derick made it or not." She said.

"You know Alex is pregnant?" She said.My eyes widen.

"Stop lying." I said as I went back.

"On my soul." She said. I watched the clip where the docter told her she was pregnant and I started going crazy.

"They gone have cute ass babies." I said.

"ON ME!" Katina said. We continued watching it and somebody rung the door bell.

"Katina can you get that sweetie." My mom said cooking. She was making mac and cheese, Jordans favorite.

"Wassup Melo." Katina said in the door.

"Wassup Tina." He said walking in.

"Hey baby." I said. He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Wassup baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"You ready for your birthday?" He said.

"I guess." I said.

"Don't worry it's gonna be live." He said.

"I hope so." I said as I continued watching the show. As we're watching the show Krissy calls me and I go to the other room to answer it.

Melo POV

As Kc walks into the other room to answer the phone Katina tells me her plan for tonight and for Kc's birthday.

"So tonight we made a flipagram for Jordan and were camping on the beach because that's something Jordan always wanted to do and then were letting lanterns float into the sky to remember him by." She explained.

"Ok bet sounds good." I said.

"You throwing her a surprise birthday party?" She said.

"Of course. That's my baby." I said.

"Bet I'll help." She said. Kc walked in after that and sat right back in her spot.

Kc POV

I sat back in my spot and we continued watching tv. I know they were planning something big.

Later that day

We head to the backyard and we have all Jordan's favorite foods and things and pictures.

"This party live." Krissy said.

"I try." I said smiling. We continued partying and Katina played the flipagram she made for him and it almost brought me to tears because it was me and Jordan's favorite song. Teenage fever by Drake.

"You good Kc?" Jay said. I nodded as I wiped my eyes and she hugged me.

"Ok I got a song." I said to everyone. Everyone got silent and I started playing The letter by Kehlani on my guitar. I kind of mixed it up to make it for Jordan and I worked out pretty good. "And every girl needs a mother and dammit I needed you." I sung. I sung the rest of the song and when I got done tears were rushing down my face and Melo came on the stage and helped me walked down. 

"Here." Kehlani said handing me a tissue. 

"Thanks." I said wiping my eyes. She hugged me and my mom brought Dashawn over. I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Don't leave me bubba." I whispered to him.

"I won't."He whispered back. After a hour we left to go to the beach. As we pulled up at the beach we made a bonfire and we let our lanterns into the the sky and watched them float away. I miss my bubba oso much.

---------------------------------------------------

Wassup guys had to update for you guys before I forget again but thoughts?