faeces | sep. 20, 17

❁❁❁❁❁❁

❁❁❁❁❁❁

" THE SEDIMENTS THAT WERE ONCE MY ASSURANCE BUILT AUSTERE INTO ONE BOULDER NOW SMOTHERED ACROSS EARTH "

in a sanguine environment confined by walls laced with expectancy and stability in every last malformed brick on the interior in stark contrast to the jaundice tangled betwixt shrewd vines of malaise and vexation that make up the exterior, the reliance on you i had incarcerated so tumultuously in my head seemed to fit right in.
i had never wanted anything more than to get so near to the pan's labrynth you seemed to be hurled in and in true fascination traverse through all the nooks-n-crannies and twists-n-turns fabricated into you.
naiveté and foolishness wrapped their world wide wings all glamoured in white satin feathers for the the occasion about my brain as oblivion and rashness snuck up from behind, snagging part of my mind with their mile long gnarled, malignant claws adorned pitch black, leaving me impotent to regard other feasible conclusions.
but alas, my assurance that was built austere into one boulder became smothered across the ends of the earth with no reverie of emending the shattered fragments back into the steadfast rock it used to be.

in lamens terms:
i trusted you with every inch of my body but since i was a child and made dumb, rash decisions i payed the price for it dearly and now in my heart lays a deepest loathing for you and what youve put me through.

❁❁❁❁❁❁