Kili and Tauriel. We can't be separated.

The painful cries of torture is here throughout Lake Town. The painful cries of a Dwarf. Kili. He was shot in the leg by a morgul shaft, if he wasn't treated soon, he would die. Not far behind him was Tauriel defeating most of the orcs. She was coming to Kili's rescue, she loved him, cared for him she would do any thing to keep him safe. Tauriel reached Lake Town just in time. She found the only thing that could cure him the weed, Athlas. Athlas was all she needed. She dipped it in a bowl full of water and chanted an elvish remedy. While she was chanting she pressed the Athlas on Kili's wound.

'' Hold him down. '' Tauriel told the Dwarves that stayed behind with Kili. She healed him just in time. Tauriel bound his leg.

As she was doing this Kili murmured. '' Tauriel.''

''Lie still.'' She replied

'' You can not be her. She is far... far away from me. She walks in star light in another world, it was just a dream, do you think she could have loved me?'' Kili says.

''I might. But if you had died I don't know what I would do without you.''  Kili turned his head to look at Tauriel and smiled. '' I knew that you wouldn't give up on me.'' Kili said in happy ness.

A few days after Tauriel healed Kili, Kili was acting strange around Tauriel. One day Tauriel asked him. " You have been acting strange around me?" " Well I... I, I can't explain it, but I think you might feel the same way."Kili said to her. "I think you're right."  She replied. Then without knowing what any of them was doing they kissed.

"Kili!" Fili said. " Why where you kissing an Elf!" He said in shock. " Well she did save my life." " Why have you come here? Have you got any news?" Kili asked "Kili, uncle has come back, they have destroyed the dragon!" Fili said excitedly. Thorin, there uncle, stepped through the door. Unfortunately Kili and Tauriel were holding hands and didn't have time to separate them. "Kili why are you holding hands with an Elf!" Thorin shouted, because he hated Elves, at Kili. " I wasn't holding my hand it was just in front of her hand." Kili replied. Thorin wanted all the Dwarves to go back home to Erebor. But before Kili left to go to Erebor he said to Tauriel. "I will come back. I will come back to you." Then of he went back to Erebor.

The next time Kili and Tauriel met was in a wood. The sat together on a log looking up into the night sky. After a while Tauriel asked Kili. "How did you find me? And how  did you escaped from Erebor? I here they don't  let people out very often." "There is a secret passage. I went down there." Kili replied. "shouldn't you be going? It's very late, they'll be worried." "I don't think the will worry." Kili answered.

In the morning Kili and Tauriel had fallen asleep and hadn't realised what the time it was. But mean while at his home a message came. Thorin shouted this message. "War! War is coming!" "Uncle, Kili he not here." Said Fili. "You must go and look for him." Thorin order. So of Fili went to look for Kili. He found Kili asleep with Tauriel. He woke them up and told Kili the message. Tauriel had heard this message and kissed Kili goodbye and ran home.

The battle had began. The battle of 5 armies. After the battle had been won with two winers ,Elves and Dwarves, Tauriel looked for Kili. She couldn't find him, then she saw him. Dead! "Kili!" she shouted. "Please be asleep or  there will be to much to lose." She went running to him. She sat next to him and couldn't help crying. She wept and wept and wept.

She took him to the woods and said to him. " Do you remember what you told me. You said I can't help but notice you're staring at me. That you're only telling me this because life can do terrible things. We would  laugh at the stars and share everything. Then you said girl can I tell you a wonderful thing I've made you a present with paper and string. You know that I love you will you marry me? I never got to reply, but if you were still here I would say yes." She said in sadness.

"I knew you would." Kili murmured. "You're alive. I thought you were dead." Tauriel said crying and hugging him. "Stay with me. Be with me." Tauriel whispered. " I will always be here." Kili answered.