Chaper 14

Amanda's P.O.V.

I speeded away from my school to the tallest buliding in town.I parked my car outside of a building and went on top of it.I just watched each car pass down the street as I was looking down.I just wanted to end it all what was the reason for trying,talking,or even breathing,I was just done.All of this happened because of Austin Carter Mahone.I sighed and stood up.I clutched my heart necklace that Austin gave me.I stepped closer to the ledge and closed my eyes.I turned around because I didn't want to suffer when I hit the ground.I held the necklace with both of my hands and as I was about to fall two strong arms wrapped around me.I was still standing still and not saying any thing.My eyes were still closed and then the two strong arms un-wrapped around me.I opened my eyes slowly and saw Austin filled with tears."W- w- were you gonna jump because of me."I nodded slowly and tightened my grip around my necklace.Without a word Austin pressed his lips against mine.I coudn't help it but I kissed him back with all my stregnth.We pulled away slowly and Austin said."After we broke up my life has been a living hell I know now how you felt when I tortured you all of those years, But please just Leave with me."I widened my eyes after the last part he said."Leave with me, After graduation we can just escape all the drama, I need you in my life, If you left for good I wouldn't be able to live with out you."Austin said.I put my finger on the bottom of his chin and kissed him.I closed my eyes as he put his hands in my waste.We stopped and Austin said."I love you."I stayed silent for a moment and said."I love you too."I hugged him and cried into his chest."You know prom isn't all most over."Austin said as I stopped crying.I laughed and said."Yeah but once we get there it would probably end in 1 second."Austin pulled out his phone and checked the time."Well we could go back to your house."I smiled and said."Sure."We drove back to my house and went to my room."So what do you want to do princess."Austin said as he walked over to me.I took off his jacket and then traced around his shirt."I want you."He looked down at me and then kissed me.We walked back wards until we tripped onto my bed.I laughed and then kissed him again.He rubbed my leg back and forth until he got to the hem of my dress.He pulled it off slowly and then climbed on top of me.He started kissing me harder and took off his shirt.We pulled away for air and then kissed each other again.He started to take off his pants and I put my hand on his back.He slowly took off my panties and started thrusting into me.I held on to his back as he started going in deeper."Austin faster."I moaned to him.He started going in faster and deeper.After what seemed like hours he stopped.He layed next to me and looked over at me.He put his arm's around my stomach and said."I want you to Leave with me."I kissed him and said."I will because I love you."He kissed my forehead and we both went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Naomi's P.O.V.

After the dance I decided not to call Amanda because she was probably with Austin.I was walking home until a car was slowly following.I started walking faster but then two strong arms wrapped around me.I screamed until the person put me in the back seat.When I looked to see who it was I saw that it was Justin.I frowned and said."I need to go I don't have time for your games."I was about to leave but Justin held my arm.We looked at each other's eyes and Justin said."Please listen to me, Maria was lying about that stuff, I know you don't think I deserve another chance but just please take me back, You have no idea how much I have cried myself to sleep, After you left I've been drinking and smok-."I cut him off by saying."Shut up and kiss me already."With out another word Justin smashed his lips right into mine.I kissed him back and put my hand behind his neck.I moaned in pleasure and stopped."I love you."Justin said."I love you too."I kissed him again and said."I should get going."Justin stopped me from getting out of his car by saying."How about I'll take you home."I laughed and said."I'm guessing you forgot that my dad almost killed you last time he saw you."He smirked and said."I don't care it's worth it."I laughed and said."Fine you can take me home."He drove to my house and walked me to my door quietly so my dad wouldn't hear us."Thanks."I whispered to Justin.He chuckled and said."It's fine good night princess."I kissed his lips and said."Goodnight my prince charming."He left and I went inside my house.I walked to my room and smiled to myself.He loved me.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Amanda's P.O.V.

I woke up with two strong pairs of arms around me.I smiled and looked over to see Austin sleeping."Wake up Austy."I said and then giggled of his nick name.He groaned and said."Don't call me that Amandy."I laughed and said."That's a horrible nick name."He groaned and said."I don't care."He opened his eyes and said."Your lucky your my girlfriend."I laughed and kissed his lips.I got up and got dressed in a dark green tank top,dark jeans,and dark green pumps.Austin also got up and put his shirt and pants on.I laughed because he was still in his tuxedo."He rolled his eyes and walked over to me."I have to go."I faked a frown and said."Leaving so soon."He chuckled and said."Yes."I kissed his lips for a good 10 seconds and said."Bye I love you."He smiled and said."I love you to."I kissed him one more time and then he left.I ran to my phone and called up Naomi.

"Hey gurl what's up."

"Oh my god guess who's back with Austin."

"Let me guess...YOU."

"YES."

"Well guess who's back with Justin."

"Let me guess...YOU."

"YES."

"I have to go bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself.Austin was back into my life.

Notes

Hey every one that was the last chapter.Don't be sad I'll make more stories.So did you like the story if you did please comment.And please comment on what was your favorite part of the story.Thanks so much for the support.