Chapther 8:New adventure!

Pov Narrator

After the little incident at the end of the tour Elizabeth was much quieter and Meliodas was more careful with his girlfriend ... that is, Elizabeth.Now everyone was at the table eating delicious food quietly.Elizabeth was playing with the food on her plate while the King looked at her worried.

-Baltra, tomorrow we go to Camelot, and I wanted to ask permission for Elizabeth to come with us. said Meliodas.

-Meliodas, the king said, frowning.

He did not know what to say. Elizabeth deserves some freedom, especially after working so hard. On the other hand, he does not want to get hurt or something to happen to her.

- I'll take care of her do not worry. Now it's Zeldris and Liz. Trust us, nothing will happen to her. said Meliodas in a tough and serious tone.

-All right. the king murmured, not knowing what to say.

Elizabeth looked at them smiling at them before she got up from the table, saying nothing.After he left the room, Meliodas apologize that goes to the bathroom but on the contrary to take it after his princess.

Pov Elizabeth

I entered my room thinking of the new adventure that was waiting for me. All that Meliodas does for me does not remove me from him, but it makes me love him even more.He's such a good guy and he's still making me blush, my heart banging , the chills when he touch me.I put myself on the bed putting my fingers on my lips reminding me of the kiss between me and him. I feel my cheeks burn, my heart pounding and my lips burning with desire.

-I see you think of me as I think of you, said a voice behind me.

As I come back, I see Meliodas looking at me as an animal sees his prey.He lowered his gaze looking at my body as he bite his lower lip. I felt I was burning.He walked with heavy steps towards the bed where I was.He gently pressed his lips to my, making my heart jump for joy.