Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"Ah, nothing."

"Well! That's that!" Korosensei rubbed his tentacles together.

~~~~~

Cape Shimazu Space Center

"Hmm, feels a bit more cramped this time..." I muttered as I crawled through the vents with Karma.

"Maybe it's because you got fatter." He teased.

"Funny coming from you, since you're taking up most of the space." I shot back. OOOOOOHHHH! Get dunked on- wait wrong fandom again XD

"Hidoiyo, Aika-chan." He chuckled.

"Security analysis complete! I've placed a remote-control virus on the control-room computer. Now the control center and its system will act on my command."

"Arigatou, Ritsu." I thanked. "Looks like Kimura-kun did his role. "Ritsu, this is a bit sudden, but a part of our entry route is aboveground. Can you do something?"

"Roger. Checking your current position... done! I'll turn off the corresponding camera for ten seconds."

"Roger that."

"Three... two... one... zero!" We then quickly ran to the other side, off we kept going. We then reached the rocket launch. "Security guard passing through. Next patrol in ten minutes. Surveillance camera angle correction complete. It's not off, so be careful."

"Got it." I opened the sewer trapdoor and closed it back when we both got out. We then ran towards the rocket ship. A fifty-meter staircase to the rocket hatch... and once we reached the top, we were met by a Korosensei with a bad getup.

"Inspection? Perfection!" The octopus said, followed by a nyuruhuhuhuhu.

"Any accident would be a liability issue." Karma said once we reached Korosensei.

"Please don't say such awful things!"

"I'm relaying recorded footage of the dummies to the control room. If you swap them out now, you won't get caught!" Ritsu told us.

"Jya, let's go, Karma-kun."

He gave me a small smile, and then entered the space ship. Space ship +_+

The flight director began to count down as I kept myself from getting too excited.

"You know, we've felt this kind of excitement, you and me." Karma spoke up.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Our trip to Hawaii. But... we might've change a little since then."

"Whoa!" I squeaked as the rocket ship quaked. I felt a hand intertwined in mine. I looked at it to see Karma, holding my hand tight.

Ba-dump.

"Nyuyah! It sure is fast!"

"Eh? Why did you tag along, Korosensei?!" I yelled.

"Well, you know, I worry. Don't be overly concerned about getting that data on me! You're on a journey through space, enjoy it!"

"...Korosensei, You use every ounce of your life to give us opportunities to learn. We're very grateful for that. But your life means more to us than just teaching material." I couldn't help but to smile from saying that.

"I know. And I'm glad. Ngurunyunyunyunyu!" Korosensei's voice then trailed away from our mach 23 speed. For the first time, we were faster than Korosensei.

"...Aika-chan." Karma finally spoke up.

"Y... Yea?"

"Let's have fun in the space station."