Petra

Petra Pan sat in her hiding spot tears rolling down her cheeks as she shook in unbelievable pain, and it wasn't from her wound, not it was words of the boy she grew close too. So did I, those were his words. Fee pawed at her owner's hand making Petra look up at her pet.

"Oh Fee...I...I should have..." Petra hiccuped wiping her eyes with her unharmed arm. 

Fee curled up on her owner's lap trying to comfort the crying girl.

"I didn't want to hurt him" Petra cried quietly in fear of being found.

Petra wiped her eyes letting out a sigh looking down at her ferret.

"I don't want to leave him Fee...I really don't" Petra sighed looking over at her wounded shoulder "But I don't think its safe here anymore..."

Fee let out a small sad squeak nudging her head against Petra's hand who in return gently scratched the ferret's head.

"I wish we were back in Auradon though..." she whispered.

Then suddenly the gold glow she saw the day she got on the Isle of the Lost appeared around her. Her eyes widen as she knew what was going on. Jordan's magic, that's how she got on the Isle. 

"Hey!"

Petra flinched seeing Uma glaring her down with Harry behind her. Her heart hurt seeing the tempts of wiping tears still caked his face. Then with a flash Petra found herself and Fee outside Auradon Prep. Walking slowly into the building Petra held tightly onto her wound feeling dizzy.

"Still no luck?" she heard Ben's voice asked.

Her eyes locked onto the newest lady of the courts. Mal's eye widen as she gripped onto Ben's arm.

"Ben..." Mal said looking at Petra.

Ben turned his eyes widening as he looked at the barely standing daughter of Peter Pan. Petra opened her mouth to speak but found herself blacking out hearing Ben and Mal shouting her name.