=4= Captured, Then Welcomed

Start from the beginning

They were silent until his general spoke again.

"Are you going to tell her when she wakes up?"

The man I had discovered during my stay here as Amon, grunted.

"She needs to know." Was all he said before I heard his footsteps approach the door to the room I was held in. I faked being asleep and awaking to the door opening.

"I see I have woken you."

"Yeah. Hard to sleep trough a large metal door opening and closing super loudly." 

I held back the tears from what I had heard him talking about. No one was worried for me. No one cared that I was even gone.

"Have you made a decision?" I said nothing, as he approached me slowly, kneeling to my crouched figure and grabbing my face, to see the tears that threatened to spill.

"You heard." He stated more than questioned. He took my silence as an obvious yes.

"Join us. Together we'll make all of them pay."

With sadness and anger in my heart, I nodded. 

FFWD to four weeks later!!!

There was yet another rally. Amon insisted I be there for this one, but keep my distance and stay hidden within the crowd.

Now in a new outfit, I pulled my mask on and watched. 

I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

My family. My uncle and cousins were on pedestals on the stage, and he planned on taking their bending away. Before I could figure out how to get them out I realized which side I was truly on.

I saw Korra and Mako attack after a small speech about Amon lieing to the public about his identity. No one believed her. 

They were gone in almost an instant, taking off down the hall. I chase after them.

I made it to the scene to see that Amon had just stolen Korra's bending.

I tore my mask off and made my presence known.

"K...Kanna..?!" Korra managed to spit out.

Amon then turned to me. "Finish the job."

"What?!" Mako yelled in the background.

"Finish them both. They've caused you nothing but pain and loneliness ever since you got here! They don't care about you. If the tables were turned they'd take your life in a heartbeat!"

"That's not true Kanna... Don't listen to him..." Korra struggled to speak. "You're our friend. Of coarse we care about you..! We never meant for things to happen the way they did-"

"Just SHUT UP!" I yelled, now with tears slowly streaming down my face.

"Some friends! You never cared that I was there... YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING FOR ME!" Korra continued to argue my point. I could see it in her eyes that she wasn't lieing. 

No matter how angry or sad I was, I couldn't fight her. Or any of them.

"Fine. If you won't finish them then I will!"

Amon was right infront of Korra. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up. He brought his fist back to hit her, and in that moment I instantly made it to his side to grab his fist.

"What are you doing?!" He demanded. I pulled him back, then began fighting him. We were pretty evenly matched, until he began using his blood bending to keep me still. He shocked me a couple of times but I refused to black out. That's when he pulled out a sword and plunged it into my abdomen.

"Kanna..!" Korra and Mako gasped. Within seconds I collapsed to the ground, everything was moving so slow around me as the world became hazy and blurred. The last thing I remember was the earth shaking, Amon flying backwards, and arms wrapping around me. The last I saw was Bolin's worried face gazing at me, before the darkness took me.

CLICK

FFWD NO ONES POV

As Korra found her bending again, and helping others on the island retrieve theirs, Katara tended to Kanna.

Once Katara left Kanna's room, everyone stood on their feet, wanting to know her healing results.

"How is she?!" Bolin pretty much yelled. The past four weeks of missing her, then finding her in critical condition had taken it's tole on him. It took her being missing, then at the brink of death to realize how fond he was of her. He was regretting not telling her how he felt before she was taken.

Katara sighed a bit, managing a smile. 

"She'll be fine. There's a nasty scar left behind but with some rest she'll be as good as new. She's awake now if you want to see her." With that everyone made their way into Kanna's room.

Before any words could be said, Korra encased her in a hug just as Kanna managed to sit up. 

"We're all so glad you're ok..!"

"Thanks... Sorry about what I said before..." Korra pulled away, holding Kanna's shoulders at arms length.

"I understand why you felt that way. But trust me, we all wanted to look for you. We just couldn't." Kanna nodded, then glanced to Bolin, who seemed to be trembling on her left side, opposite of Korra, and standing somewhat distant.

"Let's give them a minute." Pema said, leading everyone else but Bolin out of the room.

KANNA'S POV

As soon as everyone else was gone, Bolin collapsed to his knees, tearing up and hugging my waist, resting his face on my stomach, making me flush a soft pink.

He began to cry softly. I softly ran my hand through his hair, trying to calm him down. Soon, he started breathing regularly, then looked up to me. He moved so he was sitting on the bed to my left, then encased me in a hug.

"I was so scared that I'd lost you. I didn't know how much you meant to me until you were captured..! And I regretted not telling you when you were on the brink of dieing...!"

"Telling me what?" He struggled with his words, not able to configure them correctly. Giving up in words, he grabbed my face, and within seconds, his lips met mine.

I froze.

This was my first kiss.

As I felt him pull away, I gently grabbed his face to keep him in place as I kissed him back.

After mere moments we pulled away.

"When this whole mess is over.. You know. Since there won't be anything else to do.. Wanna go on a date?" I heard his humor slightly return, causing me to smile.

"Sure. But whatever we do, we need to at least have some ice cream." His eyes lit up, encasing me in another embrace.

I finally felt welcomed.

___________________________________________________________________________

:P