Chapter 2: Busy Bee [2]

This is my next chapter hope y'all like it
And please,im kneeling vote for it
😉😉😉😉😉

💜💜💜💜💜

🌸Daniels P.O.V🌸

"Before any thing i must make sure that my younger siblings are doing, well they might not accept me back and i can reason with them although it was for Raphael sake but would i ever be able to tell them ,No i shouldn't I'll bare all the burden my self he has gone too far to know this now it may tarnish his career, and Beatrice she has always disliked me from the unset but I must still show them me, but oh my darling Akeelah she was and is still my lil angel i miss them so much if only i hadn't come into your lives."

"I haven't been able to deal with the thoughts of being rejected by my younger sibling its been 3 weeks since i got released from jail after 10 painful and lonely years. Now i stay with poppas best friend's family. I have four younger ones
Beatrice, Raphael, Steve, Akeelah my blood. Beatrice , Raphael and Steve are more like step sister brothers. You wanna hear our story its quite complicated though. You know what? later. Let me get done with this first"

"Oh Danny you up already?" Mrs Blueton asked

"Yes ma'am, its another day i got quite a bunch of work to do"

"Oh Danny im sure your hard work would pay of soon"

"I hope so"

"If only they could understand you, only Akeelah has always been with you, oh my "

"hfffff, well i got go now, as u well know punctuality is my thing"

"It's ok dear, take care"

"I sure will ma'am"

I got to my first call of duty way earlier than normal, but it's surely is a good thing no doubt. It's a very embarrassing job though, but still man has to earn a living no matter what and illegality ain't an option for me.
I hurried with the early morning job to catch up still early enough for the next.

"Would be going off now, Mr Brandon" I said to my boss holding my property with both hands at my front.

"You done so soon?"

"Ever in a hurry Boss"

"Hmmm" He giggled then reaches for his drawer to get me my due daily pay. He hands it to me, as I bow in appreciation

"Thank you, Sir"

"Its nothing Daniel, you deserve more" He complimented. "And I just hope your hard work pays off"

"Amen sir" I smiled broadly, bowing again before taking my leave

*****
"Good morning madam Chloe"I grinned

My madam, Chloe is an independent lady...renowned in d city for her excellent variety of chicken recipes, cakes and pizzas. Plus she comes with a big kind heart, not much older than I am...probably in her mid 20s, but has obviously achieved a lot. A brunette with awesome grey eyes and amusing scent. Laughs a lot with her inferiors so much so one would think we all are family. I was giving this job just a few weeks back as the delivery man. With her being boss work seemed alot more easier.

" Oh dear, you way early, but just in time" Chloe smiled , in her forever comforting manner "we've got a lot of orders dis morning, you'll have to be way faster than normal today, is that OK?...with you its OK ..what im I saying?"... She laughed at her words, and I laughed along.

" Aii Aii captain" I said, saluting like a lieutenant to his commander. She looked at me and laughed. This was my favourite job, As Chloe was always jovial around me.