Chapter 2

AN: i bet no one like reading author notes but srry:/ if anyone does read this, im gonna suck at updating. Js. Plus i make small and short parts. Im sorry:( but if i get more comment and stuff i will make them longer and update more:) im really tired bc i just got home from sky high and I'm writing this for you. Your welcome.

~steph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls P.O.V

My heart sank at his words. I wish tomorrow would never come. Tomorrow is gonna be the worst night of my life. I have to break up with a girl that i fell in love with. Yes, i said fell in love.

"Mate?! You okay??" Liam shouted, interrupting my deep thought.

"Yeah, i just cant believe i have to break up with Avery... I love her.."

"Everything is gonna be alright mate, maybe one day you'll fine another girl one night. And that one night will change your life forever." Liam said rubbing my back

"But i dont want another girl. I want Avery."

---------------

Avery's P.O.V

"Lets go shopping"!! Katie begged

"I need to save up. Im doing one extra shift at work to afford Nialls present. I just need $50 and im getting paid $150 so we can go shopping after my anniversary." I say before putting on my work uniform. I finally are done getting ready and is about to leave before i remembered katie is still here.

"You can stay here when im at work. I dont care. Just dont eat all my food." I say grabbing my coat and bolting out the door. Before i close it katie shouts

"NO PROMISES!"

I chuckle at the response and get in my car. I work at olive garden and im a waitress so i get a lot of tips. By the end if the night im exhausted and almost fell asleep in the break room. I manage to get the energy to go to the mall to get nialls presant...

---------------

Niall's P.O.V

Its today. I have to break up with Avery today. This is gonna be the worst day of my life. I dont wanna get out of bed but i have to. I look in the mirror and see some kind of creature....aka me. My hair is messed up, i have bags under my eyes from staying up late thinking about today. I still got her a present, a very expensive and beautiful one if i must add.

I got in the shower and became deep in thought again. 'If i tell her i was managements idea and its for publicity, she'll understand. How stupid am i. I cant tell her that. Nobody understands. Only me and the boys.' I got interrupted in my thoughts (if that made sense) when shampoo got in my eyes. A burn came in my eyes and i open them. I did i high pitch scream and tried to open my eyes but it hurt. Another minute passed before i finally opened my eyes to get water to wash the shampoo out. I quickly put in my conditioner and got out. I blow dried my hair and did my usual quiff. I was taking her to a fancy restaurant so i put on a tux.

'hey babe. are you ready soon, our reservation are in an hour.' I texted her

'im ready now, we can hangout before dinner.'

'okay. ill be over in a few minutes.' I texted then grabbed my keys and walked to my car

the whole way there I was thinking of how to break up with her. Gently.

 ---------------

Avery's  P.O.V

'okay. ill be over in a few minutes.' niall texted me.

I checked my hair and makeup then I heard my door bell ring. I run to the door, quickly fix my hair, then open the door. there is my lovely boyfriend. I kiss him but he doesn't kiss back, Maybe he is just nervous about tonight..? Im just gonna forget about it.

"come in." I say moving out of the way.

he walked in awkwardly. what is going on with him tonight?

"are you okay?" I ask

"yeah. why?"

"your just not acting like...you."

"uh, im just a little nervous about tonight."

"nervous about tonight..? why?"

"uh, uh, no reason. I have to tell you something after dinner."

"why not now?"

"because.." he said looking down at his shoes. Now the suspense was killing me. we arnt even on our way to dinner

the rest of the time was awkward silence and me trying to hold small talk but it wasn't working. It was finally time to go to dinner. The car ride was another 10 minutes of awkward silence. I stopped trying to make small talk.

The dinner was quiet too. I was dying to know what he wanted to tell me. why wouldn't he tell me at dinner?

we were done with dinner thank god and were just getting into the car.

"so what do you need to tell me?" I ask

"ill tell you when we get home." he said with no emotion. I just sat back looking out the window.

we finally got in my drive way

"so will you tell me now?" I ask

 he took in a deep breath. "I think we need to end.......us."