Best Friend

Dear Dhaval

We've been friends together since grade 3. At Elementary School, during graduation, I never thought I would see you ever again, but you proved me wrong, while you and all of our other friends went to Woodlands, the Junior High in our area, I was gifted so I had to go to a school away from everyone else. I miss everyone there except for Eros, if I see that mother fucking piece of shit again I will punch him in the face for being a deceiving dipshit.

During Middle School, we both went to our schools separately, that is until the 2nd week. I didn't know that you moved into the Homelands area until I seen you in the field one day, even though we don't speak anymore and even if we do, it becomes a 1 minute conversation, or even if during the winter, we would just stand there together awkwardly, I hope our friendship never ends, even when we're both adults and hardly see each other, I hope we would still be the best of friends.

Over the past few years, you see the gifted and the mainstream kids, everything is so different from the two programs, I hardly see you, we hardly get to do anything together anymore. Over this year alone, our friend Mikey left to London, after that, you left our other friend Jaelen. You found other friends which I hope won't ditch you. But I can't call you out for that, I hardly talk to Jaelen like I hardly talk to you, I've tried my best last year to stick with you guys so I wouldn't fall into the trap of the gifted program, but I failed, I don't hangout with you guys anymore. I hang out with the gifted kids.

But next year, we're going to the same school once again, we're both in the IBT program and I hope we'll be in the same classes so we our friendship isn't as ruined as we made it this year.

Sincerely, Edward