TATB: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Miss, coffee or tea?"

"Soda"

"But Miss you know you're not allowed to-"

"SO WHY EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME WHAT I WANT IF YOU CAN'T GIVE IT TO ME?! Huh?! You darn old woman!!"

"Violet! You have no right to raise your voice here, young lady!"

So there he goes again, who does he thinks he is! Reprimanding his own daughter!

"Whatever Jeremy!", I stormed out of the garden and headed straight to my room. Slamming every door I encounter.

Well, I guess I haven't introduced  myself properly yet.

I'm Ashtrid Violet Sanchez, but my friends call me Vi ( yeah twinkletoes, I have friends, duh?!)

And yes, i'm a Bitch but i have a heart! So Jeremy is quite lucky here I didn't practice knife throwing at his girlfriend.

~~

beep! beep!

"Hurry up Vi! Get your cute ass here!", Jade yelled while continously slamming her hands on her wheel.

I hopped in the car and checked myself in the rear view mirror.

"Oooh, seems like someone looks so hot today. Jade, can you drive a little more faster? I'm getting burned in here!" Well, I can't blame Siena. Im always smokin' hot baby!

"Seriously Siene? Pink?!" I looked at her up and down. Geez! This girl is so totally obsessed with pink!

"What?! Pink is so totally my color!" she whined.

I just scoffed it off and and the car flew.... literally!

Well, surprisingly, we arrived at school 30 minutes before class. Jade parked her red Ferrari in our usual spot. No one will ever dare park there. Why? 'Coz  it belongs to us!

"AAAAH!!  Jade! Look what you've done to my hair!! It's so messed up! UGH!"

"What? You asked for it sweet pea. I was just concerned you might burn in there!"

Jade and I laughed, Siena's hair does looked messed up. But it doesn't matter 'coz my girlfriends and I are gorgeous!

You don't believe me? Then why is everyone staring at us? Those girls with their envious stares and guys with their drooling faces!?

We're like diamonds here deary and nothing is going to change .....

As we entered the hallway, everyone takes a step back. Tsk. Pathetic creatures, they do what they're told.. I usually call them little puppets, especially those group  of jocks over there..

Uhuh, my little puppets are steaming hot sweetheart.

Well, fine! it's just because their captain wants me. but I will never belong to anyone, not ever as in E.V.E.R. ever AGAIN!.

I winked as we pass through them when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"WHAT THE FU--!" we both said at the same time.

I can feel my heart beating faster. Shit. I thought everything was over! My whole body was shivering at the sight of his face.

"Watch where your going man'', Chris, the captain of the football team, glared at him and I noticed his fists clenched.

''Yeah, what are you?! Are you blind or something?'', I managed to roll my eyes and turn my back.

''I'm not the blind one here.  You know what I mean Violet.''

I heard him say as me and the girls headed to our classrooms. Yes, I know what he meant but I don't care anymore.

I slammed my bag on my table and sat down.

''WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!'', i yelled at my classmates as I noticed they were all staring at me.They just shook their heads and returned to whatever fuckin' stuff they were doing.

History class was already starting when this girl with huge glasses, wearing an oversized sweater and big backpack entered the room. All eyes on her.

''Dork alert!'' I half whisper half yelled. Then the whole class roared with laughter!

Her eyes were beginning to form tears and her legs were shaking. HAHAHA. I'm completely enjoying this!

''SILENCE!'' the professor yelled and as I said. these people are like puppets!They do what they're told. His eyes were fixed on me. I just gave him a smirk.

''Hmmm, you're quite late for you first day Ms. Johnson''

''I...I got l-lost sir'', she managed to say. Tss, What a wimp!

Obviously she's a goody little angel and by that, my nostrils flared up, for no apparent reason, I completely HATE as in H.A.T.E. hate her!

"Alright then, you may sit there next to Ms. Sanchez" he instructed her

W-wait..What?! My eyes grew big as she headed towards the chair beside me. My nostrils are flaring.

"Is there a problem Ms. Sanchez", that shitty professor asked, this time his face looked amused.

I realized that I was already standing up with my fists clenched.

"Why nothing ofcourse Sir, I just stood to welcome my FIRST-EVER seatmate" I smiled widely with my glittering eyes.

"Who had the guts to sit beside me" I whispered to myself.

I sat and rolled my eyes then I glared at the two big eyes staring blankly at me.

"H-hi, I'm Denice and-"

"I don't care who you are, where you're from or whatever. Just shut the fuck up and remember, you're invisible, OK?" I said as sweet as lime.

I returned my attention to that retard professor,i just listen 'coz I don't want an F in my report card, it is so DISGUSTING to look at!

P.S. Im not a coo coo brain!

________________________________________

Alright! So that's chapter 1! Please leave a comment.

I'd really appreciate it if you give me suggestions regarding the next scenes or if you want a new character or something. oh, please loike and follow. ^______^

~ BitterSweetCupcakes