Chapter 10

(It's been a few days. Jordan, Akito, Hiro, and Gabe have all met up with John, Boyd, and Nic. Hehe, sorry, I've been on the road for a while. BAAAIIII!)

Hiro's given me some sort of mask that has green tinted goggles over where my eyes should go. I very soon figure out it buckles in the back and has a piece of metal over my mouth with small holes so I can breathe. He was so kind as of to put in a mike so I could talk, and sadly for him I found out how to make my voice change. I've given that poor boy so many scares.

Pulling my mask onto my face, I grab my hammer and I slip into some random house and notice the creepypasta wiki pulled up onto the oldest kids laptop. I kill the rest of the family as quick as I can and jog back to the brother's room and look over it and notice the foggy image of me. Blurry, yes, but still me. In the pic, I have my mask and I'm leaning over/on something, just it looks like it's taken from a distance. Why do I have the oddest feeling I'm being stalked? I browse through the other's pages and they're all down in similar ways. One thing is different. People have commented names to call us. Some are actually good!

Comments...

Gabe - Cog

Gears (really? The first one was better.)

Hammer (well than! How unique!)

Akito - Dart (no, just no)

Lily ( I see no reason for that one)

Broken Lotus (that works!)

I'm not going to say them all...

Hiro - Broken Staff (huh, that fits him. I mean, he does use a staff and ugh, it must hurt to get hit by it! And Akito uses poison flowers to slowly kill her victims.)

Satisfied, I write down a few names for the others, scramble out the window, narrowly missing the gunfire from cops. The others owe me big time.

??????'s POV

Ugh, I hope Cog - I call her that - can't trace data codes. I've been watching and taking pic's of her and the other's for the wiki and creating their stories. More than once was I almost caught, crushed, pulverized by one of Cog's deadly invention's. Am I a moron, yes, but hey, at least I know how to take good pics! I wonder what would happen if I went up to them. Would I die and be pulverized, or we they except a misfit, even for them?