The beginning

((Mm I dunno enjoy I guess))

----------------------------------------------

"Wakey wakey, plum!" Your mother called to you from the other side of your bedroom, "I'm coming, give me some privacy" you groggily answered from your extremely comfy spot in bed "okay, you have to get to school in an hour though!" She then ran out of your bedroom, closing the door behind her and shuffling her way downstairs.
You got up from bed and walked towards your closet "morning (y/n)" an almost shy voice greeted "hey Squid" you said back "what should I wear today? I can't decide" you asked, opening the closet door and looking at your clothes "how about... just, a hoodie and some ripped jeans? You could wear that (f/c) one with all the patches..." your Squip trailed of, he was extremely shy and anxious when you thought about his actual purpose, he was rarely bossy or rude, but that's just what happens when you don't follow the instructions and drink the wrong soda "good idea, thanks Squid" you gave a thumbs up to its hologram-ish body. Putting on the hoodie and pants, you checked your phone. Madeline had sex with jake! Was one of the texts you had received, from one of the girls in your school. There were always rumors about everyone, everywhere, everyday. It's so every you don't even need a when, that's how every it gets.

You made your way downstairs, taking in the delicious smell of pancakes, mmh, mom made pancakes! You happily thought. There was nothing better then your moms cooking. Nothing. It was godly, like your mouth melted every time you ate her food. You ran to the table, sitting down in an instant as you mother came to you with a stack of pancakes, syrup oozing down the sides. You gladly ate it, being in an amazing mood already. "Thanks mom!" You said, hugging your mother "you're welcome sweetie, I know you love my cooking, so I thought I should make you something special for today!" She giddily said, hugging you back. You pulled away, "what's so special about today?" You quizzed, still smiling slightly "we're having the Goranski's over for dinner!" Your smile instantly dropped, "you mean... Rich is coming here?!" You almost yelled. That's right. Richard Goranski. was coming to your house. The guy that gave you your Squip, and persisted you got rid of it the second after you took it. There was no way in hell that you would be eating dinner with him.
"Yeah! Isn't that great?" Your mother snapped you out of your trance. "No mom! Rich is- is- RICH IS A GIANT DICK!" You you had snapped, how did she not know this? You had stopped hanging out with rich after the Squid incident. "Sweetie I'm so sorry, I didn't know you disliked him!" Your mother apologized "yea, I figured! Ugh" you stood up, grabbing your backpack "I'm not coming home for dinner, don't wait for me" you then left the house, in a particularly bad mood.

As you had gotten to school, you made your way to your locker, Opened it, and put your backpack in. your eyes looking over the 'NERD' written on the bag. You sighed and looked around, chatting teens were filling the hallways. One particular boy caught your eye, a Philippine-looking guy, with white headphones and a red hoodie full of patches like your own. A PAC-man, the Philippines flag, a heart, and everything else necessary to be labeled a nerd. Like you. (Your own patches consist of a light blue heart, a cloud, the pansexual pride flag, a name tag with 'trying my best' as the name, a cat face, game controller, a star and the red PAC-man ghost) you were positive you were staring , because he looked at you in confusion, then gave you an awkward smile and waved at you. You blushed, for some weird reason, "you like that guy?" Your Squid asked, floating to your side 'what?! No! I just saw him, I don't even know what he's like!' You thought (yes thought not fought) back, "I'm in your brian, (y/n), you can't lie to me" he chuckled slightly, You blushed harder.

RIIIIIING

Ah, class. You made your way to English class, and sat at your desk. as students started to fill the room, you recognized one of them as the guy you saw in the hallway. He must have seen you too, because he started walking towards you 'what do I do?!' You asked your Squid "I don't know! Just- stay calm and don't say anything stupid!" He panicked with you. The boy sat beside you. you noticed he had his headphones on, so you sighed in relief. Bad idea. He seemed to have noticed your sigh, and looked in your direction. He saw that you were looking at him and- wait he's not blushing is he? Pfft, as if. Of course he's not blushing. Right? Right. You were about to say something, but the teacher beat you to it, "alright class, settle down" so the guy shifted his attention to the teacher, and you did too.