In between💖

Chapter Three: In between

So, if the room changed again, I bet he's cheating on me. Just kidding.

7-1C, huh, I peeked on the window. I see attractive girls, cuties, My Miguel, some old classmates, and THE ISABEL GUY!!! It was weird, what I felt when I saw that guy, again. He looked so cute. But he was chatting with someone else. I bet its the 'Isabel' girl.

I walked inside the room.

There was no teacher. But there was to cute guys looking at me. Miguel and Isabel guy.

I was shy, for everyone was looking at me. I tried to find a seat. And I blushed. The only seat is in between Miguel and Isabel guy.

I sat with poise.

Miguel smiled at me.

Suddenly, the two of them approached me, "Hi Amely!" It was so weird. The only thing I can do is say, "Jinx!!!" That moment was quite awkward and cute. It made me felt SPECIAL.

I then decided, to talk to Miguel, he's my crush after all.

"Hi, Miggy." I said. "Why are you late? Is anything wrong?" He asked. That face, that concern, it was all in the dream. My senses say we'll kiss, so, as a good girl I tried to look away. "Is everything fine?" He asked again, and again. Until he stopped.

He snatched my arm. He dragged me outside.

"Is anything wrong? You can tell me," he said. "Promise." Something felt so romantic. Us.

"Everything's okay and I'm," I stopped talking. It was because he really KISSED ME. I thought I was dreaming again that's why I didn't take it seriously.