Fucking shitttt!!!! I have lost count of the times I have cussed in my head. I can't cuss at my seniors face, though I feel like to.

The moment we get out from our hiding place, there are squeaks and squeals from the crowd in an instant. And though we have opened our booth yet, there's already a long line ahead of us.

"This is what I'm talking about," the president of our faculty says with a satisfied smile. "Good job, boys."

He taps our shoulders, then leaves to, perhaps, wander around.

I wish I could do it rather than staying in this fuck up booth and be their mascot.

"They are so cute!!! P'Kit! P'Beam!"

"Can we take a picture of them?"

"Is that P'Pha? He's so handsome in his dress!!"

Right. We are looking...how do I say it?...Effeminate. Some haven't even recognized us, and thought we are real women...

Oh, I hate this!!!! Really, truly, sincerely hate it!!!!!!

"We're wondering what the cause of this commotion was, only to find out that it's the crazy doctor gang."

An awfully familiar deep baritone voice has snapped me out from cursing all the living and non-living entities in this world, and making us all turn to its direction.

Could the ground open up and swallow me whole where I can live there forever? I don't think I could keep living in this world after this day TT_TT Even my friends seem to have the same thing in mind as Kit suddenly takes a step backward with rounded eyes, while Pha uses the sign board to cover his face.

Forth, Ming, and Yo are grinning from ear to ear with amusement in their eyes.

"P'Pha," Yo sweetly calls. Pha peeks through the sign board. "You're so beautiful today."

Why does it sound so right from his mouth as if cosplaying as a girl is not a bad idea at all?

Pha suddenly disregards the sign board, then stares lovingly at his beloved Yo. Despite of his lovely, flowery dress, he's still able to make Yo blushes.

"You are hundredth beautiful and adorable than me that I can't just help myself from falling for you over and over and over again," he says.

Kit makes a disgusting sound, and I almost throw up.

"Kitkat---"

"Don't, Mingkwan," Kit interrupts. "I am warning you or else, you want to break up with me."

"No! I'll die if it happens... I just want to ask if you need a drink." He excuses.

Tsk! If I know, he's supposed to tease Kit.

For those who are wondering, Ming and Kit have finally been together right after our charity event last semester. One of our participants had shared his greatest regret in life which was not telling his real feelings to his special someone. He kept on avoiding, pushing that person away because he's afraid of the consequences of loving that person. Until one day, when he got the courage to accept that person, he's already too late. That person died in an accident...

No one can predict what tomorrow will bring. We will never know the exact time we will be with the people we care a lot. That's why as long as you still have all the time in the world, use it to express how much you care for them.

It has hit Kit into his core. He has been so stubborn with his feelings for quite a long time, thus the moment we got home, he had called Ming to meet him. I was there to give him 'moral' support as he has confessed his feelings for Ming (with still few angry remarks because he's Kitty Kitkat).

Engineering Moon and the Crazy Doctor [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें