Part 38 (Truth is out:1)

Abhi:- Manik Malhorta.

Abhi looked at Manik. Manik was looking down.

Abhi:- What are you saying? He is not Manik Malhotra.

Before Nehal could say anything, someone called him from behind. Nehal looked behind and the person came running towards him.

Person:- Tu kaha tha yaar? Mai tujhe kabse dund raha hu. ( Where were you dude? I was looking for you from so long.)

Nehal:- Aree Cabir good to see you man. How are you?

Seeing Cabir Manik take a  sign of relief. Abhi was still confused. Nehal hugged Cabir.

Cabir:- I'm good man. Let's go.

Nehal:- Yeah but Manik! He is Manik Malhotra right? Our school friend.

Cabir:- Umm nahi yeh Manik Malhotra nahi hai. Nehal tu jara mere sath aa. ( Umm no he is not Manik Malhotra. Nehal come with me.)

Nehal:- Are par... (but...)

But Cabir draged him from there.

Abhi:- What the hell was that?

Manik(innocently):- Mujhe kya pata. Koi pagal hoga shayed. Chal chalte hai. (I don't know. May be he lost his mind. Let's go.)

Abhi was not fully convinced.

Abhi:- Ok.

Then they did their shopping. But the previous incidence was still in Abhi's mind.

Manik:- Chal girls ke shop mai jate hai. ( Let's go to girls shop.)

Abhi:- OK chal. ( OK let's go.)

Then they went to girls selection. There was disaster. Mukti was sitting on sofa. Nandini was holding two clothes together. Navya had branch of clothes in her hand.

Nandini:- Mukti bol na konsa lu. ( Mukti say which one should I get.)

Navya:- Mukti tu bol na mai konsa lu. (Mukti say which one should I get.)

Mukti was pressing her head with one hand.

Mukti:- Aree yaar koi choose kar lo na. Meri dimag mat khao. ( Choose anything. Don't eat my head.)

Nandini:- Aree bol na. ( Say)

Manik came and sat beside Mukti. Abhi was in his own land. He was lost.

Manik:- Agar mujhe bolo tho I like both of them. Dono hi le lo. ( If you ask me I like both of them. purchase both of them.)

Nandini angrily looked at Manik.

Nandini:- Tumse pucha kya? (Did I asked you?)

Manik:- Acha acha cool down baba. Itna gussa kyu ho rahi ho! ( OK cool down. Why are getting so angry!)

Nandini:- Mujhe na baat hi nahi karni tumse. ( I don't want to talk to you.)

Then Nandini with her both dress went to trail room. Manik smirked and without anyone notice left behind Nandini. Navya noticed Abhi was quite.

Navya:- Abhi bhai apko kya huya? (Abhi brother what happened to you?)

Abhi came back to earth.

Abhi:- Kuch bhi tho nahi. (Nothing)

Navya:- You were lost.

Abhi:- Nothing yaar. Tum logo ka shopping ho gaya? ( Nothing. Are you guys done with the shopping?)

Navya:- Yeah almost.

Abhi turn towards Mukti. Mukti was looking at Abhi only, when Abhi looked at her She look down and started blushing. Abhi smiled . He went to her and stand beside her.