You meet them

Frankenstein

You sighed as you walked down the sidewalk. It was extremely early in the morning and you had left your paperwork in your office. You went and entered the school walking down the quiet halls. "I swear I'm not a morning person." You grumbled annoyed at yourself.

You reached your office and took out your keys unlocking the door. You didn't bother to close it as you went and tossed your bag onto one of the chairs. You went and sat down turning on the light as you put on your glasses. You examined all of your paperwork adding a few new things to them.

"..." You let out a small yawn as you rested your head to the right. 'I wonder...how many times will that kid Shinwoo come down here today?' You thought closing your eyes in annoyance. 'I'm gonna need more coffee.' You sighed slamming your head on the table.

"My. My. You're here early." A voice spoke causing you to look up over at the door. There stood a man with beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. You looked at him slightly shocked before shaking your head. "O-oh well you see I had forgotten my paperwork here." You said.

He nods his head crossing his arms. "I see. Have you finished it yet?" He asked tilting his head slightly. You nod as you carefully grab the small stack of papers a small smile on your face. "I may not like paperwork but I do like this job." You laughed lightly. The man let out a small chuckle of his own

"You seem like a hard worker." He said walking over to you. "Haha! You think so?" You asked scratching the back of your head. He nods as he goes and takes the papers from you. "Of course. I knew you would be when I hired you." He said calmly. It was silent for a minute between the two of you.

You sat there sweat dripping down your face. "C-come again?" You stuttered slightly. He looked at you a small smile on his face. "Ah that's right. We haven't properly met yet have we?" He asked holding a hand out to you. "Hello I'm the school's principal Frankenstein. It's a pleasure to meet you miss (y/l/n)."

You sat there shocked as you slowly took his hand shaking it. "A-ah! Yes the pleasure is mine!" You stuttered out nervously. "Well then I'll make sure to leave you to the rest of your day. I look forward to hearing good things." He said giving you one last smile before walking out.

Once you were alone you went and slammed your head on the table again letting out a loud groan. "HE'S MY BOSS?!" You whined loudly tears streaming down your face.

'He may be handsome but I can tell he's not someone you want to mess with.'

Lazark

As usual you were quietly trailing behind your brother. He never liked it when you left his sight and would get furious when you did. People thought that it was because we was controlling and didn't want you to have fun but the truth was he was just overprotective.

He hated the thought of something happening to you at least that's what he told you before. Sometimes you wondered if it was because he was controlling. "Hey! Stop spacing out!" Gradeus yelled glaring back at you. You quickly shook your head snapping yourself out of your thoughts.

"S-sorry." You whispered. He only grunts as the two of you walk down one of the halls towards the lords room. You've had to come to every meeting with the clan leaders and each time you felt very intimidated. 'They're kinda scary...' you thought. You were a pretty weak vampire and that made you angry.

Once you reached the lords room you were surprised to see another person who wasn't a clan leader present. Gradeus growled slightly under his breath. "What's he doing here?" He asked walking towards the other clan leaders. You silently stood by the door as usual waiting till they were done with their meeting.