The forceful kiss

Hi peeps what's up as I told you I want to continue with this one so here we go with the update. I have thought something about this story I will be updating it twice in a week something like it's 1 September so next update will be up on 4 sept but I expect some response from you all. Anyways enjoy the reading. 

When I woke up I prayed it to be a day dream but neither was it a day nor my dream. I was actually carrying his mark on my neck. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my own reflection.

I scowl at my own reflection when I saw his mark on my neck. The hickey was still there and I hate that hate bite. It wasn't red anymore but the mark turned out purple it was clearly visible on my neck.

Who bites a girl like this?
He is surely a vampire, bloody blood sucker he is, he's one shameless fellow.

I moved towards the washroom after the shower I tried applying tons of make up on the mark but nothing was helping me out. Yesterday Navya and Mukti were about to caught me, after the party somehow I managed to stay away from them. I wish to kill that jerk by pressing pillow on his face. I wouldn't let him breath. At last I wore full neck top and came out from the washroom.

I reached the class and took my seat. I was busy with my notebook and notes, I didn't notice when Manik sat beside me. I straightened myself when my eyes fall on him. He was shamelessly gawking at my top. Why on the earth he left all the chairs and chose to sit beside me.

"Rooster why are you wearing this top?" He whispered.

"I'm not suppose to wear clothes according to your choice and it's none of your business so stay away" I replied, rudely. He was one cunning man who knew how to play his cards right but I was no less than him. I knew it he was going to tease me but I chose to concentrate on the lecture rather than concentrating on his tactics but I was irritated by his comments, poking and other things. I felt like beating him but we were in class and professor sure as hell was going to throw both of us out if he comes to know what we were doing in his class.

My heart shuddered when he touched my hand.

"Can't you just keep your hands away from me" I spoke, loudly.

"Nandini what's going on" professor said.

"Sir actually accidentally I touched her hand so she was yelling at me" Manik replied him; he rolled his eyes at me.

"Nandini keep your focus here on the board okay. I would be glad if you both will care about the exam rather caring about the accidental touch, you can touch each other later" he remarked, sardonically. I lowered my head, It was embarrassing for me.

For some time he sat silently but after 10 minutes the jerk was back on his Oh-I-So-Love-Troubling you mode. Sometimes he would touch my hand, sometimes he would tickle me then he tried poking me with his pen. I closed my eyes, frustration was building inside me. I wish I could rip this jerk apart.

"Don't you think the professor is little boring, we should leave the class silently" he whispered but his whisper was audible.

"Both of you get out, let others concentrate" professor yelled at us.

"Sir trust me this time it wasn't me, it was him" I tried to make him understand.

"Don't beg in front of him Nandini come with me let's go" he said while holding my hand. My jaw dropped down. I jerked his hand. Professor glared at me and then he looked towards manik but he wasn't affected by him glares, he stood their unaffected.

"Both of you get out right now" he ordered us in a warning tone. I would be in deep shit if he blurts out something which he shouldn't, damn I hate this boy.