Bad Decisions.

"What do you wanna wear?" Claudia says, looking through her wardrobe for something nice. "Anything small and revealing." I say. If I'm gonna be there, I was Gray to know I'm the sexiest girl he'll be seeing. Claudia pulled out a white tube dress and some knee high black boots. I smirked. This was perfect. I quickly unchanged and slid on the dress. I was glad I was around Claudia's size because it fit perfectly. As I was zipping up my boots, I looked up to see Claudia putting on a grey low-cut crushed velvet dress and some laced heels. She looked so much better than me and I was proud to be her best friend. I could tell why Ethan took a liking to her, if I was a dude I would have too. "Do you want me to do your makeup?" She says, walking over to her makeup desk. "If you want" I laughed, sitting down and letting her get started on my face. 

After she had finished on both of our faces, which took longer than it should have because of listening to music and dancing, she walked to her bedside table and sprayed the same perfume she used daily. I could recognise if from a mile away, Black Opium. It was really strong but had this smell that I loved because it reminded me of her. She handed it to me and I put some on, staring at myself in the mirror and smiling. We looked hot. Posing for a few photos to post on Instagram, we headed for the door. Claudia ran to pick up some pre-rolled blunts and wiggles her eyebrows. She's going to be making me smoke one of them later. I roll my eyes and open the door, walking towards Gray's truck. We get in and blast some Grime. Even though we're in America, England will always be in  our hearts. We hype up as we roll up to the house. 

The door was already open as more people walked in. We could see people staring, but we didn't care. We headed out to where the pool was and I saw Gray and Ethan talking to two other girls. I was about to walk towards them when Claud grabs my arm and tells me not to go over, we should watch how this plays out. I agree and head over to get a drink I hand her a cup of vodka and coke as she lights her blunt. "Have some" she says. She drives it into my mouth and I inhale. I always tend to laugh for no apparent reason and it makes Claudia giggle, she always finds it funny when that happens. After drinking and smoking some more, we start dancing to the music, Drake - Child's Play. The atmosphere is very hype and out of control. 

I start to feel queasy as the area starts to spin. I grab Claudia's attention and tell her that I'm going inside to be sick. "Have fun" she says sarcastically, still dancing with a drink in her hand. I walk tentatively, making sure not to fall on the way inside the house. I look around and eventually find the bathroom. As I was walking down the corridor, I see a blonde haired girl pushing Grayson against a wall, whispering into his ear. I speed up my walking, pushing past the crowd. My blood starts to boil as I can see that he's not pushing her away, but smiling. I get up beside them and cough to grab their attention. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shout, pushing the girl off Gray. "It's not what it looks like" he says, stepping towards me. "Don't you dare even touch me" I snap, stepping around Grayson and towards the girl "Who the fuck are you?" I sneer, looking at her up and down. "Stop Helena, leave her alone" Grayson intervenes. "You're going to stick up for this slag over your own girlfriend?" I question, pushing him with my hand. "You have a girlfriend?" She asks. My eyes widen and quickly turn into disappointment. I can feel my eyes prickling up and I look at him and say "Pathetic." I suddenly don't feel sick anymore and whip round, going back outside. I hear Gray calling my name but  I don't look back. I want to leave. 

As I step through the main door leading to the pool, I can already see Claudia. She was pushed against the wall , with her arms and legs wrapped around Ethan. He was giving her hickeys down her neck.  This can't be fucking happening, I say in my head. How can this night get any worse. I focus on my breathing and try and ignore the banging headache I had. I rush over, I need to help her stop from doing what she would regret in the morning. Deep down, a tiny bit of me was jealous. He did the same position to me earlier on that day in the shower and it felt like it was something only me and him should have. I shake my head. You can't think like that, he isn't yours. She won't listen if I tell her to get off, she is too gone. I need to think of something that will convince her. "Claud, someones giving out free rollups." I raise my voice enough for her to hear me. She tilts her head over to me and pulls her leg out of Ethan's grip. I grab her hand and she stumbles off the wall. I turn round to see an angry looking Ethan and I say "It's a low blow to use a girl when she's so drunk and high". He shrugs and smirks, walking back into the crowd. 

-

!! ;)