She's My Mate Not Your's!

Amelia's p.o.v:

"Hayden!?!" I asked running and jumping on him. He looked down at me for a second before saying "Amelia?" looking down at me in shock. "What are you doing here!?!" I asked happily as I got off him and straighted my self out. "Food tech exam...what about you?" He said still looked down at me with confusion clear as day in his eyes. "English functional skill's retake" I said back with a groan cursing the fact that we even have to do them. "Bummer" Hayden replied making his way back to the main school building set apart from the old gym. "Where are you going?" I demanded watching him round a corner before I followed him curiously. "I am looking for my friend Olly what's ment to be in the exam with me...he must of forgot..." Hayden replied looking over the busy front of the school as student's hurried towards us and the gym. "Oh...well I would text him, but....I gave my phone to my friend to look after because of the no phone's in exam thing" I said looking down at my ballet pumps with small bows on the front then to my thick black tights encaging my thin, but muscled legs.

"So what have you been up to? I haven't seen you since....year 5 and 6?" Hayden said looking down at my with a cheeky smirk. My smile suddenly dropped at the mention of years 5 and 6. I looked up at him with a glare fimrly placed in my eyes making me look manicing as I took a taunting step closer. "I thought we agreed never to mention that ever again?" I said in a sickly sweet voice taking another step closer to him slowly. He shrugged and looked down at me nervously. Good. "Hey Hayden! and girl....?" A black long curly haired, brown eyed boy about my height said looking at Hayden then scanning me with a wolf whistle. Man I hate that sound!. "Calm it Olly this is Amelia from the year bellow" Hayden said a threat clear in his tone as he came to stand next to me and put a protective arm around my waist. Same old Hayden. I slipped out of his grip next to Olly and said "I don't need to be defended Hayden!" sounding slightly embarassed at the whole encounter. He chuckled and put his hands up in mock surrender saying "Ok ok...calm it and the exam's about the start". I nodded and made my way to the gym ignoring the wolf whistles as usual. Typical high schoolers.

I scanned over the hall seeing A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H on laminated paper and pinned on the front wall. "For a hour in this hall you will be nothing, but a number!" Mrs Weightman said clasping her hand's before saying "Amelia Brandon A1". I sighed and made my way to the front of A in the left corner seeing my english paper level 2 sat there taunting me in it's presense. "Ash Lowis A2". Great...I am going to fail my exam and get hit on by Ash as usual. Can this exam get any worse?. "Hayden Forrest B10". Uh oh that's....that's the seat next to me!. I looked at Hayden's chubby smirking face as he took the seat next to me saying "Hey 3558" using my candidate number because like Mrs said from now on we are just numbers. "Hey 4558" I said with a smirk back before a whistle was blown and Mrs Weightman's loud voice filled the exam hall. "Ok the center number is 255874....you may begin".

Amelia Brandon

3558 255874

A.Brandon

I flipped the page after filling in the front then stared blankly at the question. You have recently purcased a caridgan from Waller's Old Fashioned Fashion and are unsatisfied by the quality of the item when you recieve it. You must write an formal letter to the company telling them what the problem is and what you want to happen. You will be writing to Garry Waller what owns the company, 11 transvan, roachfield, england, le14 9kg. You may begin (15).

My brain went blank. They expect me to actully write a letter? Are they on crack or something? I have never wrote a letter in my life and never will!. I glared at the paper hoping for some reason that the exam would suddenly be cancelled then as if magic the fire alarm went off. I sighed in relief as Megan and all her plastic friends ran out the gym as if a fire had suddenly combusted on their desks. A giggle suddenly burst out my mouth as I imagined their desks combusting right in front of them. Would of made my year!. I got up out of the plastic chair and dragged my feet out the old gym and into the crisp summer's sun what bathed my already tanned skin in a warm glow. My eyes looked towards the school to see everyone exiting in a casual fashion. There obviously wasn't a real fire then...I wonder what set it off?.

"You owe me a thank you" Hayden's husk voice whispered in my ear making my jump a mile into the sky. "Hayden! Don't sneek up on me! and I don't owe you anything" I said back holding my pounding heart about to rip out my ribcage in fright. "Well you don't have to do your exam for another few weeks and who do you think got alarm set off?" Hayden said leaning against the bike shed. I glared at him...of corse it had to be him and his darn friends not luck finally being given to me. "Chill your horses Miss Brandon it was my plan all along I just didn't know that you would be in there with me" he said standing up straight and looking down at me with his amused grass green eyes with flecks of black hidden in them if you look closely. "Hayden!" I heard a gruff voice say from up ahead, but I kept my eyes glued to the floor in annoyance. "Stupid boy thinking that he can just go messing with everyone's exam's so he can have extra time" I grumbled as I left Hayden by the bike shed and made my way over to my favourite spot. The spot so hidden no one could see you and you could only see them.

I rounded a corner and found myself hidden in the shadows under the stair's and next to a cuboard nobody has ever used apart from the people hidding from the teacher's when they do something wrong. I had to think for a moment before my mind wandered to Hayden....why had he only just thought about contacting me? It's been over 2 years! He must be up to something big and he needs me for it. Well if he needs me then he can come and get me....if he can find me.

So what do you think to my new story? Thought I would do another werewolf :D and added a bit of romance for you love struck fools :D so show support by comment, vote and fanning :D thanks from annie xxxx