A battle and A Huge Loss

Start from the beginning

Hermione gasped, blinking tears away as she realised that she had just threw the one item that she cherished and had not let it get away from her person for literal months, away from her, possibly for good, knowing some Slytherins.. She only hoped that Draco had been the one to catch it and that he was already contacting her parents.

Luckily for her, Draco had been the one to catch it and rushed to his room, blinking back tears of his own.He refused to give any answers to the Slytherin students only saying that "Hermione is on our side" to Crabb and Goyle, the sons of other death eaters. He quickly drew his wand and tapped it like Hermione had done last last week. Immediately Bellatrix's worried face appeared.

"Draco!?"She screamed, knowing that Hermione would never let him use the necklace. Immediately Narcissa and Voldemort were at her side. "What are you doing?Wheres Hermione?"
"They took her" He replied.

"WHAT, WHO?" Voldemort yelled, scaring the crap out of him.

"T-the Order."He stuttered out.Voldemort cursed loudly and turned towards his sister in law.
es
"Narcissa, Gather my inner circle of death eaters, we have a battle on our hands" He said.

"Yes, My Lord"She nodded and then was gone. Voldemort hugged is now crying wife from behind and turned back to Draco.

"Let us in, in about 10 minutes" Voldemort demanded and then the image faded. Draco looked at the necklace, deciding to hide it incase anyone gets there hands on it, he stuffed it under the floorboard, and then left the Slytherin dorms, still not stopping to give the Slytherins any answer.

He walked swiftly towards Hagrids Hut or more specifically towards the forbidden forest, passing Filch and Mrs Norris.

"Student out of be-Ow"Filch said, Draco tripped him up.

"Shut up"He told him and carried on walking.He got to the entrance fairly quickly and unlocked it using, alohamora the spell Hermione taught him.

When the door opened he was met with All of the order standing in a circle and Hermione was sitting in a cage in the middle of them, trying not to cry. Draco gulped and then snuck off into the Forest. He must have walked for about 5 minutes, looking for the meeting space, which was a clearing, when he heard quite a few sharp cracks behind him. He turned and saw all of the inner circle of death eaters, excluding Bellatrix, as she was not allowed to fight due to her pregnancy. Voldemort didn't even glance at the Death Eaters or give a speech like he was known to do, he just marched of into the direction of Hogwarts, He was going to save his daughter, even if it would kill him.

The Death Eaters followed him quickly, walking in silence. Narcissa put her arms around a trembling Draco and shared a worried glance with Lucius. However no words were exchanged for fear of Voldemort's wrath.They continued to walk in silence when another sharp crack sounded from behind them. Voldemort turned, fury in his eyes and wand drawn to find that it was his wife standing there with her arms crossed and wand drawn, glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Voldemort growled, stomping over to her.

"Same reason you are, saving our daughter" She shot back.Voldemort snarled at her before turning and punching a tree in anger.

"Godamn it Bella"He exclaimed, The Death Eaters watched on in silence "I just want to make sure you and the twins are safe"

"And we are"Bella said softly, reaching out to touch his arm "We're fine, i want to make sure our daughter is safe"

Voldemort sighed but nodded.