Chapter 1

Omigod You and I video is absolute perfection, like wowowow I fangirled so hard!!! Enjoy guys!

Jade Thirlwall. Thats me. Member 1/4 of Little Mix. Crushing on a certain twenty year old, curly haired boy.

So today we got a call from Uncle Simon, saying we had a meeting with him. Thats where we were heading.

"Jade?" Perrie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" Everyone turned to look at me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jesy asked.

"Nothing, just what this meeting could be about thats all." I lied.

"Hmm, whatever Jadey poo" She giggled.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" Yelled Leigh Anne.

We walked over to the reception.

"Little Mix?" The receptionist asked. We nodded. "Mr Cowell is waiting for you in room 51." We thanked her and headed to the meeting room following the signs.

"Girls!" Simon cried, giving each of us a little hug.

"Hey Uncle Si! What did you bring us here for?" Perrie asked.

"Well I have some news. Good news actually!" We all got excited to hear it. "Well considering you girls are preparing to start your Salute tour, we have decided you could accompany One Direction on their Where We Are tour!"

"Oh my god, really Uncle Si? You would really allow us to?" I asked, seriously, I fangirled so hard.

"Yeah of course girls! The tour rehearsals start in two days, so make sure you girls are prepared. I will inform you all of the reat of the details later on. Thank you girls and good luck to you all!" Simon let us out and we all began screaming.

"I cant believe we are actually touring with One Direction!" I exclaimed, when all the girls and me tackled eachother into a huge hug. "Wait, do they know? That we're going on tour together?" I asked. Then Perrie said "I'll ring Zayn" pulling her phone out. She walked away to the end of the corridor, while we just made small talk.

"So what do you reckon the tour should be called?" I began.

"Well it would have to link in with us and the boys obviously" Jesy said

"Yeah may-" Perrie interupted me. "Zayn said the boys did know, and they want us to meet up later at this fancy restaurant, but Zayns gonna text me the details soon"

"Well lets go home and get sorted!" Leigh Anne suggested.

We all got into the car and I dropped off all the girls, which ended up me and Perrie heading home to our shared apartment.

"So what are you gonna wear?" Perrie asked, breaking the silence.

"Hm, I dont know, something formal but not too fancy, I guess"

"Well I was thinking a dress, cos I have soooo many!" Perrie said, which was true, her walk in wardrobe was full of them.

Sorry for the delayed update but I just found out about a really bad family emergency with my sisters boyfriend earlier today, so my mind has been all over.

Im sorry if this sucks but I didnt wanna disappoint you guys considering I promised myself I would update regularly so I just made a quick one:/

Sorry guys but I still love all my nuggets<3

Jarry Forever<3