"Facts."

Ekeyirra.

The last bell of the day rung Keyshawn,Monica and myself jump out our seats I'm so glad school over I hate this place. We all walk to my locker so I can put my stuff in there.

"No homework tonight from no classes ain't that a blessing" Keyshawn says

"I know right beside I wasn't gone do it I was just gone copy off someone" Monica says "hey y'all wanna come over my house we can chill and watch tv"

"Naw I got to go home and take care of my grandmother" Keyshawn said

"And I need too see if my mom is passed out" I say

"Well ight see y'all later" she says

We all part ways and I make my way to the my front door. When I walk inside I see maxwell sitting on the couch I throw my keys in the bowl and roll my eyes as I walk by. He follows me into the kitchen I just blow my breath out and make me some cereal.

"Wassup key" he says

"What maxwell" I feel my body getting hot with anger

"Nothing I can't talk to you, i just wanna make conversation with you" he says rubbing my back

"Don't touch me"

He stares at me for a while and then raises his hand and slap me across the face. I look back up at him I  go to my room and shut my door I really hate living in this house. I turn my tv on and watch spongebob all of sudden someone is banging at my door.

"Hey key I'm sorry I hit you" he says with a slur

"Go the fuck  away nigga" I shout

"Key you better open this damn door I'm not playing with you"

I don't move I stay in one spot he continues to hit my door then he breaks it down.

"What I tell you huh...HUH when I tell you too open the door you do it"

He begins too hit me. He punched me in my face kicked me down and slap me I try to fight back but it's no use he is too strong for me. After what seems like an hour of beating he leaves the house I sit in my room and cry on the floor I get up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself shit I look horrible I've got bruises on me my nose bleeding black eye. I walk to Keyshawn house where I will meet up with him and moni. I knocked at the door then I heard someone footsteps the door swings open and it was Keyshawn grandma she let me in and told me they was upstairs. I walk up there and go in Keyshawn room they both look up at me.

"OMG KEY WHAT HAPPENED" Monica says

"Maxwell happened"

"What the fuck he put his hands on you again bro that shit not cool"

I look at Keyshawn he got anger in his eyes I'm already knowing he wants to kill maxwell.

"It's cool I'm good can I spend the night over here I brought extra clothes and everything I need" I say

"Yeah you can sleep in here" Keyshawn says

After moni went home I took a shower ate and went too bed I was so sore my body needed to rest I swear man shit crazy in my life but, it's gone get better and that's Facts.

Like comment and share

Symone.