Meet Them

Hi all,

This is a Ten Shot short story

This is a Ten Shot short story. This story has the base theme line from a very successful Hindi/Tamil film, but with a small change. You would get to know it, once the story starts. So, now let me know whether you all will love this story and support it or not. Now this is the introduction and the first part, do read it and share your views.

Midnight, near a highways road,

A man was running hard with his almost fastest pace, but he couldn't escape from the person who was chasing him.
Finally, he got hide behind garbage, near the subway corner. Sweat drops rolling over his face and body, breathing was heaving with each passing second.

All he was thinking to save his life from the person. The person who he couldn't even recognize since the person was covered with full black leather long jacket and covered the face with black mask. Only thing, which can be seen, was the eyes, which has deep need to kill him.

"I don't know who is that person? But why he wants to kill me? I have to save myself, I have my phone I can call someone to help me" the man worried in the dark.
He immediately dialed the call to police, the call connected.

"Hello Asst. Commissioner Sir, I'm... I'm Tarun. Tarun Business Company owner, I need your help" the man revealed his identity and begged the commissioner for help.
"Yes, Mr. Tarun, where are you? Tell us your location, we will reach soon there" the officer replied.

"I'm near-" before he could reply suddenly he heard the footstep sound, the running pace slow down. It means the person was near, very near. He saw the person's shadow nearing him.

"Come out, don't try to hide from me" the person voiced threatened Tarun.
Tarun didn't dare to come out, but he had been pulled out by clutching his collar, and the person gave a pity look at Tarun.

"I said naa, you can't hide from me" the person said with a smirking laugh.
"Who are you? Why you want to kill me?" Tarun pleaded with shivering tone.

"You want to know who I'm. Then know it, I'm your Death!" saying that the person took a large iron rod and smacked it over Tarun's head.
Blood sprinkled on the person's eyelids lightly. Not wanting more, the person smacked again Tarun's head with the rod.

A flash of same incident came into the person's remembrance
'No, you can't kill her! Please I beg you' an injured person cried in utmost pain, as the person's head was bleeding.
The group of five person's laughter echoed the room.

'When you both didn't listen to us, then you have to be treated as you deserve' a man came infront of the person's view, more than few seconds the person felt a strong pain in head, as the rod hits head deeply, pulling out the person's conscious.