Chapter 3

We were looking everywhere for her, she was no where to be seen but the scarf we found on the ground.

"Laryssa! Isn't that Abigail?" I said pointing to the bakery. "YA, it is!" Said laryssa yanking my hand. She was going into the bakery, with a guy, following close behind her. We ran into the bakery but she wasn't there. We figured if they did run in here the baker saw them. "Excuse me, sir." I mumbled. "Yes can I help you" he replied in a Middle Eastern accent. "Umm, we were wondering if you've seen a girl about our height, run in here not long ago?" Asked laryssa. "Oh, no, no girl, no boy, no nothing!" He sounded suspicious, how did he know there was a boy with her, we haven't mentioned that yet.

"Ahhhhhh!" A screamed came from the floor above the bakery. The baker drop what he was doing and darted upstairs, while we followed. Abigail was standing with her hands over here mouth and her eyes opened wide focusing on something across the room. As we closed the door and turned to the right we saw the boy, he was frozen solid. We grabbed Abigail and the boy, and took them to Gaiane. When Gaiane saw us she dropped to her knees and started to cry. Aikaterine was the second to see us coming she ran toward the boy who was still ice cold, she dragged him to side of the house, where we couldn't see her, I couldn't worry about that though. Abigail was in shock and we were late for the boat! We jumped in the carriage and called for Aikaterine. When she finally jumped in, we were off, but there was something that I really didn't understand, as we drove away, I looked back and in the distance was the boy and the baker walking home as if they just came from the beach. The boy wasn't frozen! How is that possible? "Maryam, are you alright" Aikaterine said to me bringing me back to reality. "Yup, I'm fine" I lied, preventing her from knowing what I was really thinking. We were all silent as we arrived at the dock. We boarded and Euanthe told us to grab a seat for Abigail. She was slowly coming out of shock and when she did, we explain what had happened but we weren't sure ourselves. "Girls, come in here." It was a small room with a table and chairs that's where we would eat, but I don't think that's the reason they called us in here. "We realized we should have had this conversation earlier with you, but it's too late now and you all need to know this" Gaiane said with her eyes fixed on Abigail. "You all have parents who are Gods, you already know that, but I guess we needed to be more specific. Laryssa you're daughter of Lachesis and Astraeus. Maryam you're daughter of Hecate and Asclepius, and Abigail... you are the daughter of Artemis and Chione." Explain Euanthe. Aikaterine handed me a book and said "I want you all to find your parents and read each description" this looked serious. "Why?" I knew that was a really dumb question to ask but I just had to. "Because each of you have special abilities and you need to learn how to control them before you hurt someone!" Aikaterine was getting mad, but it was only a question.

Abigail opened the book but before we got to read it we've arrived at our destination. We were in Macedonia! My dream has finally came true, we have been to so many different countries in the last week, I didn't even get to enjoy one, well Macedonia is going to be different. I'm not going to let this Olympus crap get in my way.

"MARYAM!" Screamed Euanthe. Apparently I went into a daze while everyone already exited the boat, that was embarrassing. "Come on girls we are late!" Declared Aikaterine. NO! I wanted to be able to take it all in without rushing! But of course that wasn't going to happen so I just had to give it up. We had to walk all the way to a small villa out in the countryside, it was surrounded by trees and bushes. It was miles before you could see another house.

We quickly walked in and set our stuff down. For a small home, it was packed with people! Aikaterine told us to mingle, and she'll be back soon. Everyone looked really shy and no one wanted to be the first one to start a conversation with someone else so I decided I should be that person.

"Hi I'm Maryam." I said, to a girl with light brown hair, but she didn't answer. I figured she didn't hear me. " hi, my name is Maryam." Well that didn't work so I just sat next to her, maybe that way she'll look over and see me. Laryssa came to sit next to me. "Hey, I saw you trying to talk to Katrina." Said a girl with long black hair. "Yah she didn't answer" I replied. "Don't take it personally, she's been staring at Harry since she's gotten here, I'm Shania, nice to meet you." She seemed friendly. Laryssa started to talk to her, while I went to talk to a girl sitting in the left corner of the room, reading.

"Hi, whatcha reading?" I asked her. She jerked up to look at me. "Oh, it's nothing, I'm Crystalbell by the way." She put her book away before I got to see the title. "Nice to meet you, I'm Maryam, do you really think any of the Olympus stuff is actually real?" I sat next to her and got comfortable, it sounded like she had a lot to say.

A couple hours past, Crystalbell's input was interesting, I lost track of time. "Okay, time for bed!" called Despoena, another girl named Camryn's guardian. We all followed orders and went to bed, Ha just kidding, all the girls had to stay in the same room, obviously we're going to take advantage of that. We sat in a circle on the ground, while I looked for that book Aikaterine gave me. I opened it and pasted it around, so each person could find there parents in it, and read it out loud. I pasted it to Katrina mostly because I wanted to know she could talk and not just stare. "I am daughter of Hemera and Astraeus" she said proudly. Laryssa was sitting next to her, excited to read. "I'm daughter of Lachesis, one of the fates and Astraeus!" She smiled at Katrina. Wow there sister, that's cool. It was Logan's turn to read. " my parents are Hermes and Clotho one of the Fates." He spoke quietly but loud enough to understand him. What a small world, Laryssa was his cousin. "I'm the daughter of Calypso and Philammon" Camryn read, she was normally silent but now I know why, she's the daughter of Calypso, I don't know why they call her Calypso, she's nothing like the calypso music, the Goddess Calypso was the deity of silence. "Can I just get this over with I'm daughter of Poseidon and Athena!" Said Shania rolling her eyes. "Cool, Poseidon! What's your ability?" Asked Logan.

"I haven't really thought about." Shania pointed to the glass half filled with water on the table. The water rose and splashed back down into the glass, before anyone could react.

"Well, it's the first time I used it." Shrugged Shania. "That was awesome" Logan said with a smirk. "This is going to take along time! And I'm tired, let's just scream out our parents all together and then go to sleep" I said yawning on the last word. "Okay, 1. . . 2 . . . 3!" Said Fernanda. "I'm, parents, Son, me, abilities, ZUES! Said everyone at the same time but weird enough I kinda understood it. Besides everyone who already read this is what I heard; Crystalbell is daughter of Zeus and a nymph named Aurai, Ronda is the daughter of Aetna and Chronos, Fernanda, daughter of Ares and Athena, Taylor, son of Atropos and a Centaur, I think his name was Hesperos. And finally Harry, he's the son of Nyx and a satyr named Antigonus. I don't think Katrina was paying attention to that because she would have realized Harry's mom and her mom are immortal enemies! Wow I'm drained, all that learning is too much for one day, I'm probably going to forget it all by tomorrow, anyway. "What's going on here" bursted in Taygete, guardian to Taylor. "Umm we were just leave" said Harry with his head down. When the boys left that's when we actually went to sleep, well.....most of us did. Katrina stayed up to read the book and learn more about the Gods, but not her parents obviously, she was reading about Nyx.