Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

So I'll start writing the fanfic, but it will take time so don't get too much excited for knowing what will happen next

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus stops as I lean on my seat. My face was against the window as I was sleeping calmly during the whole trip. I didn't noticed until the last person came out and someone touched my shoulder making me wake up. I grabbed the man's arm almost twisting it as my other arm had took my small steel knife as a reflection. I open my eyes to look at the middle aged man recognizing him as the driver. He looked in fear at me as I let go his arm and rub my eyes. "Sorry sir" I replied looking at the scared looking at the blade of the dagger close to his throat. "T-That's...o-ok" He replied still scared as he kept his distance from me and I lift my arms and felt a weird taste of the last bigmac  I had two hours ago. I was back to my home town, Beacon Hills.

 My body was sore from the trip and every muscle on my body felt numb for not moving for two hours. The driver looked at me still scared for the incident and opened the trunk of the bus taking two big leather trooley cases out of it. He was making a huge effort to take them off there, althought I hoped they didn't opened otherwise I would have serious trouble with the cops because of my guns. I took a better look at the driver, he was old probably on the 50's, had a bit of black hair but mostly was grey, he noticed his brown eyes as he handled me the bags carefully still scared of his life. Yeah I know it's a bad idea to wake me up.

It was dark when I arrived. I looked up seeing the full moon in the sky and smiled. I always loved full moons since I was kid. I loved going outside, climb a hill or something tall, and look at the moon.  It made me happy and mostly I loved the night more than the day, I loved doing long walks in the moonlight and sometimes do shooting pratice during the dark. I always loved the darkness and my favorite color was really black and sometimes red.    

I should had looked for Allison but first I needed somewhere to stay hopping my home was not in ruins after so many years away. I looked around the bus station for information looking at the huge white building in front of me. I headed to the glassed doors in front of me and asked a man at the bar for information, he pointed me out to the sheriff station giving me directions to it. As I went through the deserted dark streets following the streetlights, I found my way to the station. A few minutes later I stumbled across a bricked building putting a smile on my face I looked up reading the carved letters saying BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF STATION. I still remembered this place from seven years ago, it changed but not in many ways at least not outside.

I got inside dragging the bags with me looking around at the post, it looked different from what I remembered (which wasn't much) the floor was marble in cream tone creating a square patern along the room. It was full of wood counters and desks, the windows had the blinders opened revealing the office to Mr. Stilinski's office. A woman was in the reception area looking at me as I looked around searching for him. "Can I help you?" She asked, I looked at her nervously. She was wearing a brown police uniform with the signets of Beacon Hills P.D., a golden plated nametag at her chest displayed her name,  Deputy Tara Graeme   

"Y-Yes... I'm looking for Sheriff Stilinski" I replied nervous, I wasn't good in talking to people I just met, and I avoided a lot to do it. "I'm a friend of him, and old friend" I replied as the woman looked at me suspicious.

"Just a moment" She replied clicking him the intercom "There's a girl looking for you here can I send her in?" She asked waiting for his response.

"A girl? What's her name?"  the familiar voice asked making Tara look at me "What's your name sweetie?" She asked smiling at me.

"Victoria, Victoria Dior..." I replied to Tara as she replied saying my name to Mr. Stilinski "Name's familiar send her in..." He answered making me signal to enter the Sheriff's office in front where the blinders were down leaving no sight of what was going inside. I walked to the door knocking on it awaiting for his permission. "Come in please" I entered the office slowly smiling noticing he wasn't alone, his son Stiles was with him. The office was small his desk was desk was filled with papers, and other office material, he was siting at the his chair while Stiles was on the other side looking at me confused by smiling. Behind Sheriff Stilinski there were papers and photos, probably of cases all in a corkboard, at the left a white evidence locker.

"Welcome back Victoria, if i still remember you were living here long time right?" He replied looking at me from his chair. "Oh you remember Stiles right?" He added looking at Stiles who waved at me without saying a word looking nervous. I knew Stiles for a long time when I was here, we weren't very close though but we knew eachother.  He looked way better than he was seven years. An autentic hottie with sparkling light brown eyes, short dark brown hair, tall about 5'11'' feet and with a athletic body. 

"Yes I returned after seven years absent, I apologize for the intrusion. I needed contact with the Argents" I requested, I was tired from the trip and didn't wanted to spend much time there.

"Certainly I can give you the contact or better yet" He turned to Stiles "Stiles, why don't you call Allison and tell her Victoria is here?"    

"Sure sure!" He replied, it was the first words coming from his mouth since I entered, was he nervous or something happened? He grabbed his phone and started dialing, a few second later she answered.

"Allison?" He asked as he relaxed on the chair.

"Yeah Stiles anything happened?" Allison replied on the other side of the call, the tone of her voice sounded worried.

"Yeah an old friend of you is here at the station" Stiles replied. I didn't told Allison I was coming back, I won't hopped it was a bad time for that.  

"An old friend who?" She replied confused, Stiles looked at me and handed  me the phone. I took a deep breath before answering. "Hey Al" She took some second to recognize the voice.

"OMG! Viki!" She replied in a high tone making me wake from the numb state.

"Yeah I'm back and wanted to say hi" I replied in a happy tone. I wasn't always like that, Allison was an exception because we were so close as kids.

"Omg that's great, you got a place to stay?" She asked making me think about my old, who probably was a mess if nobody rented it in all those years.

"No, I'll figure out someplace, I gotta check my old house if it's still intact" I replied back laughing.  

"You can stay in my appartment it's no problem, my dad would love to have you here"  She said offering, i wanted to refuse but I had no choice for now.

 "Okay I'll get there then" i replied at her. I wondered if it was far, but maybe I need some workout so I didn't fell asleep.

"Okay Stiles will give you the address or you want me to pick you up?"  She asked sounding happy. I was tired and didn't knew anything about the new B.H. so I had to get all the help i could get. But on the other hand I didn't wanted to be a pain in the ass for my old best friend.   

"Oh no, i don't wanna be too much a bother"  I replied back.

"Nonsense I'll be there ASAP" She replied hanging of the phone, I looked at Stiles handling him the phone nervous looking in his eyes and feeling his hand making the phone slip. It caught it before it hit the ground. "Sorry that was close"

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my friend user  IM-A-STILINSKI for the beautiful banner