Keeping It Real (The Beginning)

Hi amazing reader hope you like the story plz comment,fan and vote and i'll do the same this is a story about a close friend of mine some part true some part imagantive.

___________________________________________________________________________

(My Name Is Lucy I am 14 and My dad... I don't know who he is.)

___________________________________________________________________________________

OMG, I hate that selfish-jackass of a ... FREAK mum. I know I should not be talking about her in this way but what would you do if your mum was a drinker that came home at about 4:00 every single bloody day either drunk or half-naked. MME... I don't think you would be exactly happy would you. You know what it is time someone told her straight to her face that she is a lazy old ass that needs to become a proper mum. YOU KNOW I THINK I WILL BE THAT PERSON.            

Gosh its 3:58. two min's till she makes her grand arrival....... Now it's 4:50 and she still hasn't come that lazy fu... Oh wait is that her.    Yes that fat ass has decided to enter the building. She came in  naked only wearing her knicker and vomiting like there no tomorrow wait now there blood coming out of her mouth to.

I fainted I woke up with my mum in my face, I couldn't help it just came over me I smacked her. Then I told her she was a BIG FAT LAZY SLAG. She remained calm and said 'I AM PPP...REGG.NANNT.' OMG  What is wrong with this jack-ass. That is it. Watch tomorrow I will not be here you will see who will me missing me.

Well here I am today wondering were to go or what to do I guess there is nothing for it but to go to my mate seeing as I don't have the gut's to go to some random-place and camp out there because .... I just don't have the gut's to do that.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The picture is of Lucy